If you have no idea how to use Character AI to talk to characters, this guide is for you.
While ChatGPT is working on its “at capacity” issue, people are turning to other AI chatbots. One such bot is Character AI, which is able to generate human-like text responses and participate in a contextual conversation.
In this article, we will explain how to use Character.AI to talk to characters as well as how to create a character of your own. So, let's get started!
How to use Character AI
Using Character AI can be an entertaining experience, as it provides a platform to chat with a wide variety of characters, ranging from celebrities, historical figures, and fictional characters.
The exact level of entertainment will depend on the character you are chatting with and the nature of your interaction, but with over 5000 characters available, there is likely to be something for everyone.
So, here are the steps you need to take to use Character.AI to talk to characters:
- Go to the Character AI website.
- You will see a notice of rules and things to consider. Just read them and click "I understand."
- Now, select a character you want to talk to.
- A chatroom will open up and you can start interacting with the character through text-based messaging.
Whether you're looking for laughs, thought-provoking conversations, or simply a new and interesting way to spend your time, Character AI provides an interactive and engaging way to do so.
While Character AI does not allow NSFW, there is a way to break the Character AI NSFW filter and engage in steamy conversations. Rest assured that you will not get banned from Character AI for doing so.
How to create and train characters
With Character.AI, users can also create their own characters and train them to respond in the way they are. This opens up a whole new level of interaction and entertainment on the platform, allowing users to talk to their favourite fictional character or a family pet.
Here is how to create and train characters on Character.AI:
- Click on + Create in the nav bar, and then Create a Character.
- You'll be presented with the Create a Character screen, which lets you define your character's name, greeting, visibility and avatar.
- Once you define all these details, click Create It.
- You can start interacting with your character.
If you are inclined, you can go deeper into character building. Character.AI provides the ability to build rich and complex characters by allowing users to add emotions or motivations to their characters as well as describe their traits, history, mannerisms, etc.
By going deeper into character building, users can create characters that are more believable and lifelike, making the conversations and interactions with the character feel even more real.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Tech page.