Are you experiencing graphics issues in Bonelab?
The long-awaited Bonelab has finally been released, and unfortunately, some users are experiencing weird graphical glitches while playing the game. Although it isn't as bad as Bonelab crashing or the black screen issue, it is still unacceptable.
If you are one of those people who are experiencing graphics issues in Bonelab, you should know that it is not a big deal. You can fix it easily with the troubleshooting tips listed below.
How To Fix Graphics Issues In Bonelab
For some people, shaders and lighting are flickering, which is very irritating. While for others, some visual glitch makes textures look all bright and shiny. The good news is that there are several things that you can do to fix this issue. Here you go.
How To Fix Graphics Issues In Bonelab On PC
- Make sure your graphics drivers are fully updated. If you use AMD, you can check for updates here. If you are on NVIDIA, go here. And for Intel, click here.
- Also, check if the game is fully updated.
- Verify the integrity of the game files to ensure that none of the files is corrupted.
- Try playing with the graphics settings (put everything low, high or medium) and see if it makes any difference.
How To Fix Graphics Issues In Bonelab On Oculus Quest 2
- Make sure the Quest OS is fully updated.
- Experiment with the graphics settings and see if it makes any difference.
- Try a hard reboot. Here are the instructions.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the game.
Once you've done this, try playing the game again and see if the issue persists. Hopefully, Bonelab will run on your PC without any weird graphical glitches.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Gaming page.