While you are auto-scrolling on TikTok, perhaps you've noticed some fun duets appearing in your feed and are wondering how to see duets on TikTok more often or of a particular TikToker. Well, it's easy.
TikTok Duets are a fun way to make videos on the app and they’re very popular. If you are a creator, it is a great way to go viral and gain more views and followers in the process. Whether you are watching TikTok without the app or with the app, you’ll be able to see duets in just a few clicks.
In this post, we will teach you how to find Duet videos on TikTok. Let's get into it! Do not forget to repost the TikTok Duet if you liked it!
How To See Duets On TikTok
As you may know, Duet is a feature that allows users to post their video side-by-side with a video from another creator on TikTok. It contains two videos on a split-screen that play at the same time. They usually take the form of lip-syncing to a song or a beat, or dancing.
Here is how to see Duets on TikTok:
- Launch the TikTok app or the website and click on the search bar.
- Type "duet @[username of the creator]" into the search bar. For example, "duet @selenagomez". Apparently, "duet selenagomez", "duet with selenagomez" and "duet selena gomez" also work.
Immediately, you will be presented with all the popular Duets from people who dueted with the particular creator you searched for.
If you are not looking for anyone particularly, you can just search for "duet videos", "duet dances", "duet singing with me", "duet rap challenge", or whatever you are interested in.
Read More: How to fix TikTok voice effects not showing
How To Turn On Duets On TikTok
You can turn Duet on or off before you post a video, or for an existing video. Also, you can choose who can Duet with your videos (Everyone or Friends).
To turn on Duets, here is what you need to do:
- To enable Duets, first, you need to make sure that you have a public account. Move to the next step if you already have a public account.
- Tap Profile in the bottom right.
- Tap the 3-line icon in the top right to go to your settings.
- Press Settings and Privacy.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Duet.
- Below Who can Duet with your videos, choose who you'd like to allow to Duet.
You can also enable/disable the Duet function for individual videos by updating their privacy settings. To do that, just find the video on your profile > tap the 3-dot icon > Privacy settings > tap the toggle icon next to Allow Duet to turn it on or off.
Read More: How To Turn On Dark Mode On TikTok For Android
How To Do Duets On TikTok
Once you have turned on Duet, you can do duets with any videos you like. However, not all videos have Duet enabled. To do Duets on TikTok, here is what you need to do:
- First, find the video you would like to Duet. You can use the latest TikTok Watch History feature for this purpose.
- Tap the arrow icon on the right of the video.
- Tap Duet at the bottom.
- Choose from the filming options on the right.
- Tap the red button to start and stop your recording, then tap the checkmark.
- Edit your video, then tap Next.
- Adjust your settings, write a caption, and tap Post.
That's how it is done! Go ahead and try it yourself.
If your new Duet video happens to be stuck at zero views, read how to fix 0 views on TikTok to resolve the issue. Also, don't forget to turn on comments on your TikTok video and include the top trending TikTok hashtags, if you want to get paid on TikTok.