Looking for ways to create a TikTok slideshow? We've got you covered!
The Teenage Dirtbag trend is one of the latest TikTok trends and it has inspired many users to master the TikTok way of creating slideshows. There are, however, some who struggle to participate in the trend because they have no idea how to do a TikTok slideshow.
If you are one of those people, this is the post for you. Once you finish reading this article, you will have mastered the art of creating a TikTok slideshow.
How to create a TikTok slideshow
There are multiple ways to create a TikTok slideshow. We tried out all the different ways and we are going to share what we think is the easiest and fastest way. So follow the steps below to make a slideshow on TikTok.
- Start by opening the app and pressing the + create a new TikTok. Select the video length i.e. 15s or 60s.
- Next, tap Upload from the bottom right of the camera page.
- Under the Image tab, select the images you want to show in the slideshow in the exact order you want them to show up. Once the pictures are selected, tap Next.
- Now you can add edits, music, and filters.
- Finally, Choose vertical or horizontal slide transitions, then tap Next and upload your slideshow.
That's it! Now go ahead and create your first TikTok slideshow. And don't forget to change the privacy settings of your video to public or else you will be stuck at 0 views on TikTok. Also, remember to turn on comments on TikTok to improve the engagement rate on your video.
TikTok slideshow template
TikTok has a slideshow template option called Photo Templates which allows users to create beautiful slideshows of their photos. A TikTok Photo Template is essentially a skeleton for a video that you can populate with your own images.
Here is how to use Photo Templates to create a slideshow on TikTok:
- Start by opening the app and pressing the + to start a new video.
- Next, tap Photo Templates at the bottom next to the option to choose the video length.
- Now, choose a template and hit Select photos. Then select the photos in the order you want to create the slideshow.
- Once the pictures are selected, tap the Ok button at the top-left.
- Now you can add stickers, texts, effects, filters, music etc. Once done, tap Next.
- Finally, add your caption and hashtags, and post the video. Have a look at the top trending TikTok hashtags.
The problem with Photo Templates is that it doesn't really work with different size images; sometimes it zooms in and a part of the image is cut off. Also, the number of images you can add is limited - depending on the template you use.
Read more: How to repost on TikTok
TikTok slideshow not working
Recently, many TikTok users have been complaining that TikTok slideshow is not working and the TikTok Photo Templates feature is not showing for them. As a result, they are unable to create a slideshow on TikTok.
It is unclear if this issue is happening for everyone or just a select group of people. One possible conclusion is that TikTok has removed the Photo Templates feature from the app. Another possibility is that the feature is not available in your region.
We recommend you contact TikTok support to get more clarity on what's going on.