The Apple ecosystem is known for its smoothness and functionality, but some users do not like all Apple products or want to try something new. If you are one of them, you should know how to connect Samsung Watch to iPhone.
Although the Apple Watch is a good smartwatch, competitors are not far behind and can also offer many good features for a good price. Galaxy Watch is one of the best smartwatches, so it's no surprise that even some iPhone users choose it over Apple Watch.
But before we dive into this topic, feel free to take a look at our guide on how to fix the Samsung Watch not charging issue. If you want to read even more, here's our step-by-step guide on how to reset your Samsung Galaxy Watch, make sure to check it out.
Which Samsung watches are compatible with iPhone
You can easily connect your Galaxy Watch to your iPhone and below we will show you how to do it, but before that, it is worth noting that not all Samsung watches are compatible with Apple devices but only the ones listed below:
- Galaxy Watch3
- Galaxy Watch
- Galaxy Watch Active2
- Galaxy Watch Active
- Gear Sport
- Gear S3 Frontier/Classic
- Gear S2
How to pair Samsung Watch with iPhone
If you have a watch from the list above, you are free to start pairing. Before doing so, make sure that both devices are properly charged because pairing may not work. Here are the step-by-step instructions on what you need to do.
- Open the App Store and install the Samsung Galaxy Watch (Gear S) application on your iPhone.
- Launch the application.
- The app will ask for permission to use Bluetooth. Click Ok.
- Click Start The Journey. You will see a list of Samsung smartwatches compatible with iPhone.
- Now turn on your smartwatch.
- Once the Let`s Go sign appears on the watch screen, swipe up.
- After that, select your watch model on your phone and confirm the connection.
- Next, press Pair on the iPhone and then tap on the checkmark that appears on the watch screen.
- When asked about Permissions, tap Agree.
- Allow notifications.
- Next, the app will prompt you to sign in to your Samsung account. You can press Skip.
- After that, press Confirm to connect the watch to your iPhone.
- Now follow the instructions given by the watch and the devices will be successfully connected.
That's all you need to know to connect your Samsung Watch to your iPhone. But before you go, make sure to read our article on how to check the battery health of your iPhone.