The new generation of VR headsets is upon us, with Sony launching the new version of their PlayStation VR and gamers asking themselves what games they can play on it (such as Pavlov). But how does the headset work? How does one use the PSVR 2 volume control?
Since one is using headphones while playing VR, and these feature no volume control, some gamers have been left understandably confused on how to lower the sound effects and music.
So, let us look at the PSVR 2 volume control to find out how it works. Let's dive into it.
How to use the PSVR 2 volume control
You will need to pause the game to do this, if it's not possible at least head to an area where nothing seems to be happening.
Then follow these simple steps:
- Press the PS button, which is located on the headset's controller, either the left or the right;
- A menu will appear on the screen;
- Select the "Sound" option;
- If you're looking at the menu, you should see that you're currently outputting audio through the PSVR 2 headphones;
- Select the "Volume" option now;
- Here you can simply adjust the volumes for the headphones or other audio devices you have connected to the VR headset.
Now, just adjust the volume to your preferred level and press X to confirm, you should be good to go after this.
How to plug headphones into PS VR 2
If you're a bit lost on where to find the right audio jack, you should be looking at the rear of the headset. The jack is right behind where your head should be. But, make sure the headphones are plugged into the jack located closest to the USB plug, otherwise, they will not work with the other one.
That is all you need to know on how to work the PSVR 2 volume, if you're looking for more info on the headset we got you covered with info on games such as Boneworks and a guide on how to clean your lenses.