If you're looking for ways to login to Snapchat without password, we have you covered!
Forgetting your Snapchat password can be a frustrating experience, leaving you locked out of your account. Thankfully, there are ways to access your Snapchat account without a password.
In this article, we will explore different methods that you can use to log in to Snapchat without a password, so you can get back to snapping with your friends in no time.
How to login to Snapchat without password
Snap recently introduced a web version of the Snapchat app, allowing users to chat, snap and video call from their computers. Although it was only accessible to Snapchat Plus subscribers initially, it has now been made available for all users.
One of the advantages of Snapchat Web is that you don't need to go through the hassle of entering the password every time you login to your Snapchat account on a PC. In other words, you can login to your Snapchat account without password via Snapchat Web.
So, here are the steps you need to take to login to Snapchat without password:
- Go to Snapchat Web.
- Enter your username or email address. You can also login using your phone number.
- Once you enter it, you will get a Snapchat notification on the phone you have the app installed.
- Open the notification and tap "Yes" to confirm you’re trying to access your Snapchat account via the web.
- You will be in once you successfully verify.
It's worth highlighting that Snapchat doesn't provide any indications within the app to notify users if their account is being accessed on a computer. Furthermore, unlike other messaging apps such as WhatsApp or Telegram, Snapchat doesn't offer a "linked devices" section to track active sessions.
That means, if someone (who has access to your phone) is using Snapchat Web to snoop on your Snapchat account, you won't be aware of it. This lack of transparency can be a major cause for concern, especially considering the sensitive nature of the content that is often shared on Snapchat.
How to reset your Snapchat password
In case you are not logged into your Snapchat account on your phone, the above-mentioned method will not work. In that situation, resetting the password is your only option to access your Snapchat account.
Resetting Snapchat password is pretty straightforward. However, it is worth mentioning that it is not possible to reset the Snapchat password without the email or phone number.
So, here are the steps you need to take to reset your Snapchat password:
- First, navigate to this website.
- Choose to reset using your phone number or email address.
- You should receive a password reset link in your email or a verification code on your phone.
- Access the email and click on the link or enter your verification code to verify your identity.
- Finally, enter your new desired password.
We recommend you select a password that is at least 8 characters in length, that does not contain your name, username, phone number, birthday, or other personal information. It is best to include a mix of numbers, symbols and/or capital and lowercase letters in your new password.