TikTok live is a great way to watch some online streaming and interact with your favourite TikTokers, not to mention - if you're a creator - a nice way to make money from the app (how much does TikTok pay though, is another topic). But how to hide comments on TikTok live in order to better enjoy that experience?
In TikTok live, you can watch direct feeds of people doing daily things, like cooking or working out, and you can comment and interact with them. But not all comments may be welcome or appropriate during a live stream.
In this article, we will explore how to hide comments on TikTok Live, providing a step-by-step guide for creators who want to maintain a safe and positive environment for themselves and their audience.
How to hide comments on TikTok live
It is actually pretty simple to do it, so you can have a better cleaner experience. Follow these easy steps:
- Open the app;
- Select the live you would like to watch;
- Once you're there, to hide the comments just swipe right, this will clean the screen of everything except the name of the user streaming and the video feed;
- If you want to see the comments again, just swipe left.
Definitely pretty easy to do, and you can always undo your choice as well.
How to disable comments on TikTok live as a creator
As a creator, one who is hosting a live stream on TikTok, you can decide to also turn off the comments completely in a live setting. This is how to do it:
- Open the App and tap on the "+" sign;
- Select go live on TikTok;
- After the stream has started, go to settings, the gear icon;
- Toggle comments off by simply clicking on the icon, which will go from green to grey.
Now comments are entirely disabled for your entire stream, of course, you can always revert your choice.
This is all you need to know about how to turn off comments on TikTok live. In order to get more out of the app, check out our other guides such as how to delete collections and how to see who liked your TikTok.