Looking to find out what’s in the Escape from Tarkov 14.0.1 patch notes? We’ve got all the details on the latest changes and fixes to the tactical first-person shooter.
In Escape from Tarkov, players will choose between two warring private military companies in the fictional Russian region of Norvinsk. These two factions are constantly engaged in battle, so staying up to date on all the latest changes to items and gameplay mechanics is essential if you want to outlast your enemies.
Escape from Tarkov 14.0.1 patch notes
Game updates usually bring about a mix of different significant changes like bug fixes, new content, or several adjustments to items or abilities. Here are all of the changes that come with Escape from Tarkov patch 14.0.1.
- Removed the display of integrated armour component prices on the trading screen
- Reduced the loudness of footsteps on snow
- Interchange color correction is now closer to other locations
- Increased spawn points for Scavs on the Ground Zero location
- Fixed incorrect ammo penetration and damage calculations in some situations
- Fixed the incorrect behaviour of Rogues when defending the water treatment plant buildings on Lighthouse
- Fixed the inability to complete some quest conditions
- Fixed the ability to inspect and modify unexamined armour lying on the ground
- Fixed an issue that caused infinite loading into a raid when playing as Scav in some situations
- Fixed visual effects of bloom and sun glare on all locations
- Fixed the Airdrop loot appearing as not Found in Raid
- Fixed the ability to transfer items displayed in the Hall of Fame for quests
- Fixed the ability to pass through solid obstacles in some situations
- Fixed the inability to pick up some items, including quest items
- Fixed the lack of fog in optical sights in some situations