Curious about all the skills in Enshrouded? The Enshrouded skill tree allows you to shape your character's progression, unlocking diverse skills as you advance in the game.
These acquired skills become integral to your gameplay, offering a means to customise your playstyle the way you want. In this guide, we'll take you through everything you need to know about Enshrouded Skills.
Before we give you the details, you might be interested in our guide on how to craft a Glider in Enshrouded. Also, if you want to improve your staff-based combat, here's how to get Spell Charges in Enshrouded.
How do Enshrouded Skills work?
There are 12 branches on the Enshrouded skill tree, and each skill necessitates a specific allocation of skill points before they become accessible to you. These skill points are earned by completing various activities within the Enshrouded universe. The more impactful the skill, the more skill points you'll need. This means you have to be smart about where you spend your points to get the best benefits.
You start in the middle of the skill tree, and you can move in any direction. But to unlock a skill, you have to meet certain requirements first. Longer branches often house powerfully advantageous skills, but don't forget about the smaller branches, as they too may contain valuable abilities! Every branch warrants careful consideration.
It might be confusing for players to determine which skill tree to invest in, so we've compiled a useful list of Enshrouded skills here, with all the names they're referred by. You can identify the tree by its colour.
- Stamina/Endurance/Dexterity (Green Tree): Contains the Survivor, Beastmaster, Ranger, and Assassin builds
- Constitution/Strength (Red Tree): Contains the Tank, Warrior, Barbarian, and Athlete builds
- Mana/Spirit/Intelligence (Blue Tree): Contains the Trickster, Wizard, Healer, and Battlemage builds
Also, here are the three types of Enshrouded skills within the skill tree:
- Active Skills: These increase the strength of your character, so you should spend your skill points here if you want to become a powerful melee character. Unlocking these skills is a good idea for navigating and triumphing in combat against various foes in Enshrouded's dangerous world.
- Passive Skills: Passive Skills help you perform side actions along with your combat moves. As a Flameborn character exploring Embervale, you'll face challenging enemies, so if your character automatically performs secondary actions, it makes it easier for you to focus on enemies during combat.
- Stat Boosts: Boosting specific stats through Stat Boosts is crucial for your character's survival. Be careful because once you enhance a stat, you can't change it back. You need to plan wisely when spending points on Stat Boosts to align with your long-term goals.
That's all you need to know about Enshrouded Skills. For more guides on this game, make sure to check out how to repair weapons in Enshrouded. Struggling to find materials in the sprawling map? Take a look at how to get Charcoal in Enshrouded.