Are you ready to start building your very own city? With this Cities Skylines 2 Game Pass release time countdown guide, you’ll be able to tell exactly when you can start laying down the foundation for your new metropolis.
Cities Skylines 2 is a city-building simulator where you’ll have no shortage of tasks to complete. You’ll be doing things like emptying landfills, building skyscrapers, and exporting goods to maintain a city full of happy citizens.
With everything you need to be on top of, it’s easy to get overwhelmed in this city management game. So let’s waste no time getting started by keeping track of the Cities Skylines 2 Game Pass release time.
Cities Skylines 2 Game Pass release time countdown
Cities Skylines 2 is scheduled to release on October 24, 2023 for PC. The city builder is a day-one release on PC Game Pass, so you’ll be able to play the game right away if you’re subscribed to the service.
Cities: Skylines 2 Game Pass release time
There is no early access period for Cities Skylines 2, so everyone should be able to start the game at the same time.
Cities Skylines 2 launch release times
The sequel to Cities Skylines is scheduled to drop on October 24, but it could come out on the 25th depending on where you are in the world. To help you sort things out, here’s a list of the official release times in different time zones.
- Los Angeles (PDT) - October 24, 2023 at 9:00 AM
- Ciudad De Mexico (CST) - October 24, 2023 at 10:00 AM
- Chicago (PDT) - October 24, 2023 at 11:00 AM
- New York (EDT) - October 24, 2023 at 12:00 PM
- Sao Paolo (BRT) - October 24, 2023 at 1:00 PM
- London (CEST) - October 24, 2023 at 5:00 PM
- Paris (CEST) - October 24, 2023 at 6:00 PM
- Berlin (CEST) - October 24, 2023 at 6:00 PM
- India (IST) - October 24, 2023 at 9:30 PM
- Japan (JST) - October 25, 2023 at 1:00 AM
- Sydney (AEST) - October 25, 2023 at 3:00 AM
- Auckland (NZST) - October 25, 2023 at 5:00 AM
Can you preload Cities Skylines 2?
Yes, you can preload Cities Skylines 2 despite Paradox stating that you won’t be able to. Be warned though, you’ll need 51.6 GB worth of free space to preload the game on Steam.
That’s our guide on the Cities Skylines 2 Game Pass release time. As you wait for the countdown timer to reach 0, feel free to have a look at more of our Cities Skylines 2 guides on how to manage traffic and how to fix water pollution.