Alongside Xbox owners, PC and mobile gamers can now play Xbox games as part of the PC bundle, or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that now includes xCloud streaming.
While there are already so many fantastic games on Game Pass, including The Witcher 3,Microsoft Flight Simulatorand Untitled Goose Game, there's always room for more. Xbox is continuing to expand its Game Pass library, and so here are all the games coming to Game Pass in the future.
New Xbox Game Pass games for September 2020 and beyond
To mark the launch of xCloud Streaming out of its initial beta test, Microsoft announced a plethora of titles set to come to the Game Pass service this month. This includes the following:
- Company of Heroes 2 (PC) - September 17
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep & Forsaken (Android & Console) - September 22
- Halo 3: ODST (Android & PC) - September 22
- Night in the Woods (Android, Console, PC) - September 24
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (Android & Console) - September 24
Aside from these titles, we still have upcoming games from Xbox Game Studio's to look forward to when they release, including Age of Empires III later this year.
Games leaving Xbox Game Pass in September 2020
As new games are added, it's inevitable for other titles to leave the Game Pass service. This is usually the case for some larger third-party titles, such as Red Dead Redemption 2, which left Game Pass on September 7.
The following titles will leave Game Pass on September 30:
- Bad North (Console & PC)
- DiRT Rally 2.0 (Console & PC)
- Dishonored 2 (Console & PC)
- Panzer Dragoon Orta (Console)
- Westerado: Double Barreled (Console)
- Yooka-Laylee (Console)
However, if you intend to keep playing any of these games after September 30, Game Pass members will receive 20% discounts on these titles.
READ MORE: Xbox One trade-in for Xbox Series X