Looking for the patch notes of the latest update of Waven? Developed by Ankama Games, Waven is an RPG that is available on early access for the platforms of PC and Mac. The game has recently gone through a series of updates, so we'll take you through the Waven update 0.14.2 patch notes.
Waven is a free-to-play game where you play as an adventurer at sea, using spells to fight your enemies through turn-based combat and deck building. It's a tactical RPG that has seafaring adventures, where you help your hero complete various quests.
While you're here, why not check out some more RPG games? Baldur's Gate 3 is immensely popular, and still in Steam’s top three concurrently played games more than a month after its release. Also, you might be pleased to hear that a sequel has been confirmed for Cyberpunk 2077.
Waven update 0.14.2 full patch notes
For Waven 0.14.2, five updates were rolled out in January 2024. Clearly, the developers have been hard at work, ensuring a seamless gaming experience for all players.
Here are all the details on when the updates took place, and what they changed in the game:
Waven update 0.14.2 - January 10, 11:00 AM CET
- The method of calculating Quest Points necessary to access the island nation of Albuera has been corrected.
- The Whale Wild Wrestling Quest rewards are now only awarded upon the first victory.
- The difficulty of the quest, The Wheel of Flour, has been increased.
- Fixed the display problem on the title screen in certain cases, notably on the mobile application.
- Fixed some issues in the fight against Cire Momore.
Waven update 0.14.2 (2) - January 16, 9:30 AM (CET)
The quest "Brakmar Fugitive" can no longer be dephased.
Waven update 0.14.2 (3) - January 16, 1:00 PM (CET)
- The hero, Astramantis Pike, is now unlocked and available for everyone.
- The Time Portal seasonal fights correctly rewards Wakfu Fragments.
Waven update 0.14.2 (4) - January 19, 10:00 AM (CET)
- The rewards for the quest “Delivery not Guaranteed” from Brakmar have been rebalanced.
Waven update 0.14.2 (5) - January 26, 9:30 AM (CET)
- The method of calculating PQ to unlock Nation Islands has been corrected.
As Waven update 0.14.2 ushers in several changes and bug fixes, players are excited to dive back into the game to build their decks and conquer quests. The developers have shown an unwavering commitment to player satisfaction, addressing concerns and refining the gaming experience.
The dedication of the devs is evident in their recent Twitter announcement, where they expressed a commitment to enhance communication with the fans. In response to fan feedback from 2023, Ankama Games are striving to provide more regular updates and information directly from the studio, demonstrating a genuine willingness to go the extra mile for the Waven community.
That's everything you need to know about the Waven update 0.14.2 patch notes. Looking for an RPG that feels like home? Here's our featured piece on Undertale and its successors. Also, feel free to check out Blue Protocol's release date, platforms, and trailer.