If you are experiencing Valorant error code VAL 43 while logging in, we have some tips that might help you.
Valorant error codes such as error code 46, VAL 59, VAN 81, and of course, VAL 43 can be disruptive as they prevent players from accessing the game or experiencing smooth gameplay. Luckily, all these annoying error codes can be easily fixed.
In this article, we'll guide you through some troubleshooting steps and solutions to help you resolve the VAL 43 error and get back to fragging in no time.
What is Valorant error code VAL 43?
According to the support page, Valorant error code VAL 43 means the system has timed out. In simpler terms, the Riot client has failed to establish a connection with the game servers within the timeout period.
Valorant error code VAL 43 basically indicates a connection error and it can happen due to various reasons. For example, the server might be down. Or your Internet connection might be too slow to maintain a stable connection with the server.
The suggestions we outlined below will help you pinpoint the root cause of the problem, and hopefully, fix the Valorant error code VAL 43 for you.
How to fix Valorant error code VAL 43
As we mentioned above, Valorant error code VAL 43 indicates there is something wrong with the game servers or your internet connection. So, the first step in troubleshooting this issue is to find where the problem actually is.
So, here are our tips to fix Valorant error code VAL 43:
- First, go to Downdetector to see if the Valorant servers in your region are working as they should. In case the servers are down:
- Either wait for the servers to be back up and running.
- Or use a VPN service to connect to a server in a different region.
- If the servers seem fine, the problem might be on your end. If that's the case, do the following:
- Restart the Riot client and see if the issue is fixed.
- Try restarting your network device as well as your PC.
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- Try changing your DNS server to Google (22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199) or Cloudflare (188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206).
- Do a speed test and if your download speed is below 3 Mbps or upload speed is below 1 Mbps, you may need to contact your ISP.
Hopefully, one of our suggestions will help you fix Valorant error code VAL 43 and get the game running. In case you are experiencing Valorant black screen or screen tearing once you are back, we have some tips for you.