If you're in the market for a new mouse then there are loads of options out there.
Razer is usually a good shout thanks to their commitment to pushing things forwards, and they've just revealed a new mouse with fancy hyperpolling technology.
That means that your mouse will be incredibly smooth and react with a preternatural speed.
Here's what you need to know about the Razer Viper 8K HZ.
Razer Viper 8K HZ specs
First, let's look at the specs for this little beast.
- True 8000Hz (0.125ms) polling rate
- True 20,000 DPI Focus+ optical sensor
- Up to 650 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration / industry best 99.6% resolution accuracy
- 2nd-gen Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches rated for 70 million clicks
- True ambidextrous design with ultra-durable integrated rubber side grips
- 100% PTFE mouse feet
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment (Default stages: 400/800/1600/2400/3200)
- Hybrid Cloud storage and on-board memory (4+1 profiles)
- Razer Chroma™ RGB lighting with true 16.8 million customizable colour options
- 7+1 programmable buttons
- Advanced Lift-off/Landing distance customization
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
All very impressive stuff for sure, but it's tricky to know whether or not it's going to be worth it without knowing the price of the Razer 8K HZ.
READ MORE: Xbox Series X restock date and availability tracker
Razer Viper 8K HZ price
You'd expect a high price for a mouse like this, but the actual cost of it might be lower than you'd expect.
The Razer Viper 8K HZ will cost £79.99 as long as you get it from somewhere legit.
READ MORE: PS5 restock date and availability tracker: When will more PlayStation 5 consoles be available?
Razer Viper 8K HZ release date
The final piece of the puzzle is the release date. Even if this all sounds good you need to be able to order it and know when it's coming.
Well, the good news is that mouse releases on January 28th, which was yesterday at the time of writing this.
READ MORE: How to get a Cyberpunk 2077 refund
For more articles like this, take a look at our Gaming and Hardware page.