If you are reading this, then chances are that a TikTok shadowban is worrying you, and you want to know how to get unshadowbanned on TikTok. Fret not, we have got you covered!
While TikTok can make you famous by gaining more likes, views, and followers, it can also bring you down by basically making you invisible on the platform temporarily. Or worse, it can permanently ban the TikTok account of yours if you continually violate its terms of services and community guidelines.
A TikTok Shadowban may also be the reason you are getting 0 views on your TikTok videos and declining engagement. In this post, we are going to show you how to get unshadowbanned on TikTok. Let's get started!
TikTok Shadowban Test
A TikTok shadownban is a kind of restriction that prevents your videos from appearing on the For You page or on hashtag results. The "shadow" part of the term indicates that you won't know about the ban.
So, is there a way to find out if you are currently shadowbanned? Yes, there are some telltale signs that will indicate that you are shadowbanned on TikTok.
- Check the analytics of your recent videos. When you are shadowbanned, you will see a much lower number of impressions than usual. This means lower views, likes, comments, and also a lack of new followers.
- See if your videos are appearing on hashtag results. Search for a hashtag that you have used in one of your videos. If your video shows up under the hashtag, you’re good. If it doesn’t, you’re shadowbanned.
- Try to upload a new TikTok video. If the video is under review or it has an endless processing time, you can be sure that you are shadowbanned.
In the end, if you find out that you are actually shadownbanned, don’t panic. There are some ways to get yourself unshadowbanned. We will discuss that in the next section.
- Read More: Latest TikTok Trends
How To Get Unshadowbanned On TikTok
Shadowbans on TikTok typically last between two weeks and a month. However, if you believe you were incorrectly shadowbanned, you can let TikTok know by submitting an appeal. Here is how to appeal and get yourself unshadowbanned on TikTok without waiting for two weeks.
- Go to Settings > Account > Login > Suspended accounts and send your @username in a message to appeal your ban. They will review your appeal and unshadowban you if it turns out that you have done nothing wrong.
- If you indeed did something wrong, wait out for 14 days. The shadowban will be automatically lifted after 14 days. In the meantime:
- Take down the recent TikTok videos that go against the terms and conditions of TikTok.
- Avoid engaging in any spamming behaviour such as following/unfollowing a bunch of TikTok users at once, leaving too many comments on videos or sending too many messages.
In case your account didn't get unshadowbanned within one month, then you should reach out to the TikTok support team. They will look into your matter and assist you further.