You can now auto-scroll on TikTok. Yes, it is true!
The auto-scroll feature is one of the latest additions to TikTok, allowing users to effortlessly view and watch TikTok duets and the latest TikTok trends without having to manually scroll through each video.
In this guide, we will teach you how to auto-scroll on TikTok. Trust us, it will make your life a little bit easier by automating the whole process. So let’s get started.
Does TikTok have an auto-scroll feature?
Yes, TikTok has started testing out the auto-scroll feature.
The auto scroll button appeared on videos for some TikTok users in February. Currently, the feature is not available to everyone but will be rolled out to all accounts in the coming months.
Here is how to use the native auto-scroll feature in TikTok on Android and iPhone:
- Open TikTok.
- Go to the For You Page.
- Hold down on a video.
- Press Auto scroll.
With auto-scroll, you can effortlessly swipe through an endless stream of content without having to manually scroll, making the TikTok experience even more seamless and enjoyable.
If the feature isn't available to you, don't worry! Because we have found an alternative way to auto-scroll on TikTok. This amazing TikTok trick lets you scroll videos without using your hands.
And we’re going to show you how to do it. Keep reading!
An alternative way to auto-scroll on TikTok on iPhone
We have found a hidden TikTok trick that will let you scroll through videos automatically without using your hands. Before the introduction of the native auto-scroll feature, this trick was popular among iPhone users.
Here's how to scroll through TikTok hands-free on iPhone:
- Head to Settings
- Tap Accessibility
- Select Voice Control
- Tap Set up voice control, if you haven't enabled it yet or just turn on Voice Control
- Now, click on Customise Commands and then, Create New Command
- In the phrase box, enter a speakable phrase of your choice, such as “next” or "down"
- Tap Action and select Run custom gesture
- You will be presented with a screen. Swipe up on the screen and hit Save
- Next, tap Application and select TikTok.
That's it! You have successfully set up your voice control on TikTok. Now, whenever you say "next" or the command you have set with the TikTok app open, it will cause the app to scroll down to the next video. Easy, right?
An alternative way to auto-scroll on TikTok on Android
Unfortunately, we haven't found a similar native voice control feature on Android OS. However, we have a solution for you. You can auto-scroll through TikTok using Google's Voice Access app.
Here is how to scroll through TikTok hands-free on Android:
- Install Google's Voice Access app from Play Store.
- Go to Settings > Accessibility; find and select the Voice Access app.
- Tap on Use service to enable Voice Access.
- When prompted, grant permissions to the Voice Access app.
- Click Continue to proceed and finally, tap Finish to finalize the set-up.
- Once done, you will see a blue floating icon on your screen.
- Tap on the floating icon to activate Voice Access. You are all set!
- Now, open TikTok and say "scroll down" to see the magic.
Thanks to this amazing TikTok auto-scroll trick, you can now effortlessly view and browse through their For You page without having to manually scroll through each video.