Looking for ways to auto-scroll on TikTok? We have got you covered!
TikTok auto scroll is one of the most requested features on TikTok. While TikTok has recently introduced the profile view history feature and watch history feature, there are still no signs of the auto-scrolling feature. But, no worries, because we have a trick that will do the job.
In this guide, we will teach you how to auto-scroll on TikTok. Trust us, it will make your life a little bit easier by automating the whole process. So let’s get started.
Does TikTok Have An Auto-Scroll Feature?
If you are an avid TikTok user, we bet you have wished millions of times that there was an auto-scroll feature on TikTok, so you could scroll through videos hands-free. But the fact is that TikTok does not have a native auto-scroll feature.
We know that it’s a huge pain to have to watch a video and then manually scroll to the next one. It would have been a lot more convenient if TikTok had an auto-scroll feature, right?
However, we have some good news for you. We have found a way to auto-scroll on TikTok. This amazing TikTok trick lets you scroll videos without using your hands.
And we’re going to show you how to do it. Keep reading!
How To Auto-Scroll On TikTok On iPhone
We have found a hidden TikTok trick that will let you scroll through videos automatically without using your hands. Here's how to scroll through TikTok hands-free on iOS:
- Head to Settings
- Tap Accessibility
- Select Voice Control
- Tap Set up voice control, if you haven't enabled it yet or just turn on Voice Control
- Now, click on Customise Commands and then, Create New Command
- In the phrase box, enter a speakable phrase of your choice, such as “next” or "down"
- Tap Action and select Run custom gesture
- You will be presented with a screen. Swipe up on the screen and hit Save
- Next, tap Application and select TikTok.
That's it! You have successfully set up your voice control on TikTok. Now, whenever you say "next" or the command you have set with the TikTok app open, it will cause the app to scroll down to the next video. Easy, right?
Read More: How To Repost On TikTok 2022
How To Auto-Scroll On TikTok On Android
Unfortunately, we haven't found a similar native voice control feature on Android OS. However, we have a solution for you. You can auto-scroll through TikTok using Google's Voice Access app. Here is how to scroll through TikTok hands-free on Android:
- Install Google's Voice Access app from Play Store.
- Go to Settings > Accessibility; find and select the Voice Access app.
- Tap on Use service to enable Voice Access.
- When prompted, grant permissions to the Voice Access app.
- Click Continue to proceed and finally, tap Finish to finalize the set-up.
- Once done, you will see a blue floating icon on your screen.
- Tap on the floating icon to activate Voice Access. You are all set!
- Now, open TikTok and say "scroll down" to see the magic.
Thanks to this amazing TikTok auto scroll trick, you can now watch TikTok duets and the latest TikTok trends hands-free. Nevertheless, we hope TikTok will add an auto-scroll feature to its app soon and save us from this unnecessary hassle.