If you want to remove the TikTok watermark from your video or save the TikTok video without a watermark, is it even possible?
TikTok continues to add lots of new features such as the TikTok Profile View, but another highly requested feature would allow users to remove TikTok's watermarks on their videos. With Instagram having decided to stop promoting any reel with a TikTok watermark, it has meant that a swathe of content that was previously visible, is now harder to find.
So TikTok users who want to post content on Instagram (or other social media sites) now have the incentive to lose the watermark from their videos. So the first question is: can you remove a watermark from a TikTok video? And the second question is if you can, how do you do it? Let's find out.
Can you save a TikTok video without a watermark?
In very simple terms, no, you can't save a TikTok video without a watermark. TikTok, obviously, wouldn't want people to watch videos without having some sort of advert for them. That would not be commercially sound. So they certainly don't enable you to easily save a video without that watermark in place.
But that isn't the end of the story. There are ways that you can remove the watermark from a TikTok video. This gives you plenty more freedom to use that media on other websites as well. So, without further ado, let's find out how to do this.
- Read More: How To Fix 0 Views On TikTok
How to remove the TikTok watermark from a video
Thankfully, there are several different approaches you can take to remove a TikTok watermark, depending on your preferred device. In summary, you will need to look at using an app to get rid of the watermark. Here are some popular choices:
One app that has been popular for achieving this goal is called MusicallyDown. To use it:
- Download the app from the Google Play store.
- Go to TikTok, and copy the link from the video you wish to save.
- Open MusicallyDown and select the Save TikTok button. The video should automatically transfer into the app.
- Click Save Now.
- Once it has been saved, you should be able to find your watermark-free video in your photo album.
An app that does basically the same thing as MusicallyDown on Android is called SaveTok:
- Download SaveTok from the App Store.
- Copy the TikTok video link from your profile.
- Open SaveTok and select Save TikTok to transfer the video.
- Ensure the No Watermark option has been highlighted before pressing Save Now.
- The video will be available in your photos.
The third app to consider is for use on your computer, and it is called SnapTik:
- Open your TikTok account
- Copy the video link you wish to save
- Go to the snaptik.app website
- Paste your video link into the relevant box and click Download
- Click the first Download Server 01 blue button. Your video will download to your computer, without the watermark
That's it! Easy, right? Go try it yourself.
Now that you have learned how to remove the TikTok watermark from a video, have a look at our other useful tutorials such as how to auto-scroll on TikTok and how to turn on dark mode on TikTok for Android.