If you are reading this, you probably want to know how to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers. Well, we're here to tell you that it is possible.
Like the profile view history feature and the playlist feature, TikTok has set up some requirements when it comes to going live. You need to be 16 years or older and must have at least 1,000 followers to go live on TikTok. That's a pretty big barrier for a lot of people. However, there are ways around it.
In this article, we'll share our tips and tricks for you guys to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers. Let's get started!
How To Go Live On TikTok Without 1000 Followers
If you want to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers, you have to follow these steps.
- Open the TikTok app and tap on the Profile icon.
- Now, tap on the three-dots button in the top right corner to open Settings.
- Scroll down and select Report a problem under the Support section.
- Next, select I have an issue with live > I am a live host > I cannot go live.
- Then, click on the Submit button.
- Now, write a report requesting them to enable the LIVE feature for your account. It is best to keep it short and sweet.
- Once you are done composing your sweet request, hit Send.
A TikTok representative will get back to you within 48 - 72 hours and will let you know whether your request has been approved or not. If you are approved, you will see the LIVE option in the Create menu.
- Read More: How To Auto-Scroll On TikTok
How To Go Live On TikTok Without 1000 Followers Without Reporting A Problem
Unfortunately, there is no way to go live on Tik Tok without 1000 followers without reporting a problem. In this situation, your best bet is to follow the instructions in the previous section to report a problem on TikTok. Also, you can join your friend's Live as a guest.
An alternative way is to gain 1,000 followers on TikTok. This may seem difficult, but it can be done. Make some creative videos combining the latest TikTok trends with top trending TikTok hashtags and you will be reaping followers.
You will need to have a good amount of videos on your channel to be able to get the traction that you want. The more quality content you have, the better. Indeed, if you have a good amount of videos, you can get a good amount of followers.
Aside from that, you might just need to wait. Social media apps have a tendency to open up exclusive features like this to a larger base over time.