If you are wondering how to fix 0 views on your TikTok videos, then this article is for you.
There are many people who have been complaining about the lack of views on their TikTok duets or other short videos. For some reason, the number of views is stuck at 0, and they are tired of waiting for hours to get some.
Of course, if a TikTok no internet connection error or TikTok server error is the cause, it might just be that the views haven't been updated on your device. So, don't despair.
Also, there are some ways to fix this problem. We will be sharing with you some of the best methods that you can use to fix 0 views on TikTok. Let's start!
How To Fix 0 Views On TikTok
0 views on your TikTok video is the worst possible thing that can happen to you on TikTok. You spend hours planning, recording and editing videos, and you end up with 0 views.
It's disheartening. You may feel like you’re wasting your time. But there’s hope! You don't need to delete your video on TikTok out of frustration. Instead, you can fix 0 views on TikTok and get more views on your videos following the tips below.
- First, make sure your account is not set to Private.
- You might also want to check the privacy settings of your post. Ensure that Who can watch this video option is not set to Only me.
- It’s possible that the issue is with TikTok servers; They might be down. You can try to fix the TikTok server error if this is the case. But if the servers are down, there is nothing you can do but wait.
- If you are a new user and it's one of your first 5 videos, then your video may be under review. It is TikTok's standard procedure to review videos from new users before distributing them to the masses. Typically, it will take 6 to 24 hours for your video to be approved. So, just wait!
- Also, it's highly likely that you have been shadowbanned on TikTok. If that is the case, you will have to wait until the ban is lifted.
- If none of the above seems to be the issue, then a bug may be causing the issue.
Hopefully, the above tips will help you fix 0 views on TikTok. If you are still facing the issue on TikTok, you can always contact TikTok support and ask for their guidance.
Read More: How To Auto-Scroll On TikTok On iOS And Android Devices
Why Does My TikTok Have 0 Views And Likes?
There are several reasons why your TikTok video has 0 views and likes. It is very possible that you have accidentally set the visibility of your video to "Only me". Or it could be some network issue on your side or TikTok's. Other possible reasons are:
- The content is under review.
- Duplicated content.
- It's been posted from a banned device.
- It's using restricted keywords.
- A bug (infamously known as the TikTok views glitch) is preventing the views from being updated.
Apart from that, if the content you posted goes against TikTok's community guidelines, you will be shadowbanned, and as a result, the visibility of your content will be significantly reduced.
Another logical reason is that the video is not interesting enough to the audience. The key criterion TikTok uses to differentiate high-quality videos from crappy ones is the completion rate. It is the percentage of the video watched. The longer the video is watched, the better this ratio is.
If your completion rate is low during the test phase, the video will not show to more users. The content of your video should be unique and interesting to keep the viewer’s attention so they will watch the video to the end.
If your video is of high quality and really engaging, and you use the above tips we shared, you will get enough views to get paid on TikTok.
How To Get More Views On TikTok After Posting
Well, there isn't much you can do to get more views on TikTok after posting. Most things that can dictate the success of your posts such as the time you post on TikTok and the quality of your video are already set in stone.
Don't despair, though. There are things that you can do to get more views on TikTok after posting. Here are some tips:
- Promote your TikTok content on your other social channels.
- Message your friends on TikTok and share your new video.
- Ask your friends and family to repost your video on TikTok.
- Also, ask them to comment on your video to increase engagement.
These tips will help you to get more views on TikTok after posting, but only in a very limited way. If you really want to get more views, you should think about it before posting.
Why Does My TikTok Have 0 Views But Has Likes?
If your TikTok video has 0 views but it is accumulating likes, it means that you have been hit by what TikTokers infamously call the "TikTok views glitch." Apparently, the glitch is preventing the views from being updated, and thereby, your video is stuck with 0 views on TikTok.
To fix the issue, you can try the standard troubleshooting tips like killing and restarting the app, rebooting your smartphone and clearing the app cache. If the issue persists, you can wait for it to resolve itself.
In case the issue does not resolve, your only option is to contact TikTok support.