Have no idea how to change a BeReal emoji? We've got you covered! It is as easy as changing your BeReal username.
So, if you're looking for a way to change one of your BeReal emojis, keep reading! Here we're going to go over the process for changing a BeReal emoji.
How To Change A BeReal Emoji
BeReal doesn't have an option to retake an emoji once it has been saved. However, you can delete the emoji and take a new one, which is almost the same as retaking it. To change a BeReal emoji, here is what you need to do.
- Tap on the emoji icon at the bottom right of any BeReal post.
- Tap and hold the RealMoji you wish to change. An x icon will appear on it.
- Tap on the RealMoji again. On Android, select Confirm to delete it. On iPhone, tap Delete.
- Now you can take a new RealMoji. Tap on the RealMoji to capture a new one as you would normally do.
That's it! Easy, right?
- Read More: How Does BeReal Make Money?
How To Delete A RealMoji From A BeReal Post
It's actually pretty easy to delete a RealMoji from a BeReal. However, the unintuitive UI of the app is making it hard for some users. No worries! We'll walk you through how to do it.
- Find the BeReal post and tap on your RealMoji at the bottom left.
- On your iPhone, tap on your username and select Remove my RealMoji to delete it. On Android, tap and hold your username and select Delete.
Job done! Now you can capture a new RealMoji and react to the BeReal post - if you wish to. By the way, do you want to know the BeReal time for today or how to take two pictures on BeReal? We've got the scoop on that here.