Throne is a service that allows you to create wishlists for content creators so that fans can send gifts. If you are a streamer, you definitely should learn how to connect the Throne wishlist to Twitch.
Quite a few services allow you to create a wishlist, but most of them are designed for family use, so unfortunately they cannot provide a high level of user security. Throne solved this problem and allows content creators to receive gifts from their fans safely.
How to connect Throne wishlist to Twitch
The first step is to create a Throne account. To do this, do the following:
- Go to the registration page.
- Select the I`m a Creator option.
- Enter your username. It will be included in your personal link.
- Sign up with Twitch.
- After authorization, select your country.
- Customize your profile. Add a name that will be displayed, a bio, and a picture.
Next, you will need to complete Setup. Throne will explain in detail what you have to do. You will add a gift to your email list, add social links, and set up integrations. In the fifth step, you will need to verify with Twitch. Here's what you have to do:
- Go to your Twitch account.
- Go to the About tab.
- Click Edit Panels.
- Next, create a new panel and select Add a Text or Image Panel.
- Return to Throne and click Get Verified.
- Copy your link into the panel. You can also use ready-made Throne assets.
- When you have added all the necessary information to the panel, click Submit.
- Return to Throne and click Request Account Approval. Verification takes approximately 5–10 minutes.
Once the verification process is complete, a blue checkmark will appear on your profile picture. At this point, the setup is complete. From now on, your profile page will display information about your email address, including the number of page visits.
That's pretty much it. Now, you should be able to connect the Throne wishlist to Twitch without any problems. But before you go, feel free to take a look at our article on how to raid on Twitch.