Congratulations on your new Samsung Galaxy S24/S24 Ultra/S24 Plus. Now that you've got your hands on this cutting-edge device with Galaxy AI, it's time to transfer all your important data from your old iPhone to Samsung S24.
Upgrading to a new smartphone is always exciting, but the thought of moving all your precious data, settings, and memories can be daunting. Fortunately, Samsung's intuitive app simplifies this process, ensuring a smooth transition to your S24 series.
This guide will walk you through the process of transferring data from your old iPhone to your brand-new S24. Before we start, ensure that your S24 has sufficient battery life or is plugged into chargers during this process.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung S24
To transfer data from an iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy S24, the Smart Switch app is the most convenient option. This app allows you to sign into your iCloud account and seamlessly import your data to the Galaxy S24.
Here are the steps to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung S24:
- First, you will need to sync your iPhone to iCloud to ensure all your latest content is ready for transfer.
- Once you have successfully synced your iPhone, launch the Smart Switch app on the new Samsung Galaxy S24.
- Then, select "Receive data" > "iPhone/iPad", and then tap "Get data from iCloud instead" at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your Apple ID and password, and then tap "Sign into iCloud".
- Enter the verification code, and then tap "OK".
- Finally, select the data you want to transfer and tap "Import".
And that's how you transfer data from an iPhone to your Samsung S24. If followed correctly, your new device should now be fully equipped with all your essential data, set up and ready for you to dive into the enhanced experience of your S24.
It is worth mentioning that only limited data such as contacts, schedules, photos, videos, and docs can be transferred. If you have a lot of notes to be migrated, check out how to transfer your Samsung Notes to an iPhone.