The devices that run the Linux-based ChromeOS are becoming more and more popular nowadays, and today we will tell you how to put an emoji on a Chromebook. This knowledge is especially crucial if you want to send an informal message to your friend and add some emotional context.
Overall, emojis are a very convenient way to express your emotions on the Internet, and Chromebook users shouldn’t avoid using them. So, let’s find out how you can open the emoji menu on this system.
How to put an emoji on Chromebook
When you write an informal email to a certain person, it would be wise to use some emojis to add a certain context to your messages. For example, if you say something that is not supposed to sound serious, then you should try to put a laughing emoji at the end of the sentence.
It seems that some users have problems with the emoji menu on ChromeOS. So, here is a short guide that will help you use emojis on your Chromebook:
- Choose a place where you want to put your emoji.
- Click on this part of the text.
- Click on the button with the face icon. It should open the menu with emojis.
- Also, as an alternative, you can press Left Shift, Space, and Search (it is usually placed above Left Shift). If you push all these buttons at the same time, you will open the menu with emojis.
- Click on the emoji you want to put in your text.
As you can see, this process is not that complicated. You can easily put any emojis into your texts if you know which buttons to click. Also, don’t forget that there are a few categories of emojis that have various pictures you can use to express yourself. And while you are still here, make sure to check our guide on how to connect AirPods to Chromebook.