CapCut is a free video editor that has become quite popular due to its convenience and integration with TikTok. If you want to try creating content, read our guide to learn how to download CapCut on iPhone and Android.
Even if you are not a TikTok user, you should still download CapCut because it is one of the best free video editors. Unfortunately, users often have problems with installation, so we will help with this.
How to download CapCut on iPhone
Downloading CapCut to your iPhone is as easy as downloading many other apps. Use our instructions or follow this link to get directly to the CapCut download page.
- Open the App Store.
- Find the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen and tap on it.
- Go to this tab and see the search field. Type "CapCut" into it to find the app.
- Among the search results, find CapCut - Video Editor and tap on it.
- You are now on the download page. Press Get to start the installation. You'll need to confirm the download using Touch ID or Face ID if you haven't turned this feature off.
- Once the download is complete, tap Open to launch the app.
If you can't find CapCut in the App Store, then it's likely that the app is not available in your region. You can change the region in the iPhone settings, but this will cancel your subscriptions.
How to download CapCut on Android
Downloading CapCut on Android is also quite simple, but the process may vary slightly depending on the phone model. Use this link or do the following steps:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Click on the search field at the top of the screen.
- Enter "CapCut" in the search field.
- Find CapCut - Video Editor among the search results and click on it.
- Press Install.
- After downloading, press Open.
If CapCut is not available, you will have to use a VPN and create a new Google account. This way, you will be able to download the applications from different regions. You can also download the APK file from any browser, but we cannot recommend this method because there are a lot of fake APK files.
That's it. Once you're done here, feel free to take a look at our article on how to see which users liked your TikTok.