With its user-friendly interface, CapCut lets you unleash your creativity to craft various videos in seconds. And to make them even better, you should learn how to add effects in CapCut.
Integrated with TikTok, CapCut empowers creators to effortlessly add captivating effects and publish videos directly to the platform, saving precious time. From stunning transitions to mesmerizing filters, CapCut provides the tools you need to craft show-stopping content that will keep your viewers coming back for more. Get ready to dazzle your audience and boost your stats with your unique video creations with effects!
If you're looking for even more content, check out our guide on how to turn off the age restriction on TikTok. On top of that, you can also take a look at our article on how to pin an interesting comment on TikTok.
CapCut: How to add effects
To add effects to your video with CapCut, follow the steps below:
- Import a video: Open CapCut and import the video you'd like to edit.
- Effects: Go to the effects section. All effects are divided into video effects, photo effects, and body effects. There you will find different options for every need: filters, transitions, and visual effects.
- How to Use: Select the effect you want to add and apply it to your video. You can customize the effect by changing the available options, such as intensity, duration, or position.
- Preview: Preview your video with the added effect to make sure you're happy with everything and it looks the way you want.
- Export: If you're happy with everything, export your edited video.
With a huge list of different transitions, filters, and visual effects, CapCut provides endless possibilities for creating unique videos. From funny content and memes to scientific material, CapCut is suitable for all these tasks. So feel free to try it, experiment, and become a creator right now. All you need to do is take the first step!
Before you go, don't forget to check out our article on how to connect Twitch to OBS or Streamlabs OBS.