Games on Nintendo Switch can consume a lot of space in its internal memory of 32GB. This is why is is essential to backup those to save space.
There are two ways to do it, both of which have easy and simple steps.
So with these methods, you don't have to worry if there's limited space in your Nintendo Switch's storage.
With this in mind, here's how to backup Nintendo Switch games to save space.
Backup Nintendo Switch games from the software menu
The first way to backup your Nintendo Switch games is by doing it from the software menu.
As per the official support page for the Nintendo Switch, you just need to open the game's software menu. Then choose the Save Data Cloud Backup option available.
Select the appropriate user and click the Back Up Save Data option. With that, your Switch games have already been backed up.
Backup Nintendo Switch games from the System Settings
The second way to do so is by doing it from your Nintendo Switch's System Settings.
- Select the System Settings option from your Home menu.
- Follow through by choosing the Data Management menu.
- Choose Save Data Cloud Backup.
- Click the appropriate user, and choose the software you want to back up.
- End by clicking Back Up Save Data.