Pokemon Unite has proven a popular battle arena game for Pokemon fans. But some users have been reporting an error when they are trying to log-in to the game, causing mass frustration. If you're encountering the dreaded Pokemon Unite login error, we can help.
We are on hand to provide you with some potential remedies to your Pokemon-related woes. With our help, you'll be back in the arena, wishing you hadn't picked Wigglytuff to do battle with Zeraora. Or anyone else, quite frankly.
How to fix Pokemon Unite login error
We'll start with the most obvious fix for the game, and the clue is in the error message itself:
A log-in error occurred. Please restart the game
So the best thing to do as your first attempt to resolve the log-in error, is to do as the error says, and restart the game. Now, there are occasions where performing a restart once is unsuccessful. But some users have reported that repeatedly restarting the game has eventually led to success for them. So it is a strategy worth trying a few times, before moving on to some other options. If you still have no joy, then here's what to try next:
- As well as restarting the game, it may be worth restarting your device, and see if that helps.
- Make sure your game and your device don't have any pending updates. If they do, then complete the updates, and try again.
- Check that there are no server related issues for the game. You can do this here.
- Make sure your internet connection is working correctly. Check a different device or app, consider restarting your router, and make sure you don't have lots of apps competing for bandwidth.
- If all else fails, it might be worth leaving it for a few hours, then returning to see if the issue has resolved itself.
If none of these fixes helps, then it may be time to contact Pokemon Support for additional guidance.
Read More: Pokémon Card collectors are waiting nine months for grading services
What causes the sign in issue on Pokemon Unite?
There are a number of different reasons that you might be suffering from the log-in error on Pokemon Unite.
- A bad internet connection
- An issue with the servers
- You may need to update the game or your device
These are the most common reasons for the error to arise. In most cases, the solutions we outlined above should be sufficient to get you back online, and ready to do battle once more. What they won't help with, is your determination to keep using that Wigglytuff.