Wondering how to log out of your Oculus Quest? We've got you covered.
To be able to use the Oculus Quest, you need to log in to your Facebook account or your own Oculus account; but how do you log out?
You can do so but the consequences when you do, there are a lot. But if you really insist and you wish to really push it then there's a way to do it.
So here's how to log out of Oculus Quest.
How To Log Out Of Oculus Quest
A reset is definitely one straightforward method to log an Oculus headset out.
However, that's the only way you can log a device out. The Oculus Quest is a company that's owned by Facebook, so in order to truly separate it, a reset is the only way.
So logging out either one of those might not be the best task to carry out - as it will leave the headset unavailable for use.
That's why the best thing to do is not to log out. Read on to find the instructions to factory reset your Oculus headset
How To Factory Reset Oculus Quest
You can factory reset your Oculus Quest two ways - using your Oculus app or through the headset itself. Both are listed on the official Oculus support page.
- To factory reset using the Oculus app, just open it and go to Devices > your Quest > Advanced Settings and select Factory Reset.
- To factory reset using the headset itself:
- Press and hold the power and volume down buttons on your Quest until it turns on.
- Highlight Factory reset using the volume button, then press the power button to select it.
- Use the volume button again to highlight Yes, erase and factory reset, then press the power button to initiate the reset.
Your Quest headset will perform a factory reset now. And when it finishes the process, it will be brand new. This means you will have to perform the initial setup and download all of your games and apps again.