On the Oculus Quest headset, you will need to enable its Developer Mode for you to do some sideloading for the headset itself.
However, before doing so, there are some things you need to take note of to make sure that you can enable it whenever you would need it.
Once done, it will be as simple as a one-tap or click method.
With that, here's how to enable Developer Mode on your Oculus Quest headset.
Create and register an Organization
Adafruit stated the most important factors before you can proceed with the steps on how to enable the Developer Mode on your Oculus Quest.
You will need an 'organization name' in order to do so. Register one by going here.
After you do this, submit it and wait for your application to be approved.
READ MORE: Oculus Quest 2 update: 120Hz refresh rate support coming soon
Enable Developer Mode on your Oculus Quest
Here's how to enable the Developer Mode on your Oculus Quest headset:
- Open your Oculus app and click the Settings menu.
- Choose Oculus Quest and connect to it.
- Go to More Settings and find and select the Developer Mode tab.
- Look for the Enable Developer Mode option and click it.
- Finally, after you got all those covered, restart your system and it will now reboot with the Developer Mode enabled.
Voila; it's now enabled. You can now explore your Oculus Quest's Developer Mode state to your heart's content.
READ MORE: How to log out of Facebook on Oculus Quest