The cult battle royale game Naraka: Bladepoint has had a generally positive reception since its arrival on Steam. But unfortunately, it does have a few niggles that are negatively impacting the player experience. Many players are suffering from Naraka: Bladepoint Crashing.
If this has happened to you, then you may be wondering what you may be able to do in order to resolve it. We've put together some suggestions, to help guide you through this, so that you can get back online as quickly as possible.
How To Fix Naraka: Bladepoint Crashing On PC
Before we get fully immersed in the detail, start by making sure your computer meets the minimum required specifications for the game. You can find these on the Steam page for the game. If your computer doesn't meet these requirements, then you are almost inevitably going to keep running into problems. We'll assume that you've checked, and have confirmed this isn't your issue. In order to resolve the crashing error on Naraka: Bladepoint, try the following potential fixes:
- We'll start with the quickest and simplest solution. Perform a system restart, and relaunch the game. Sometimes it's a one-off glitch that can be quickly resolved.
- Check for game updates and GPU updates. If you have an AMD graphics card, check here. For Intel, go here and for GeForce, go here.
- Close any non-essential programs running in the background. These will divert resource away from your game.
- Make sure that Naraka: Bladepoint is not being blocked by an overzealous Antivirus or Firewall.
- Verify integrity of game files. In order to do this:
- Restart your computer and launch Steam
- Next, you can either right click the game in your Library, or click the gear icon from the game's Library page on the far right
- From the drop down menu, select Properties...
- Select the Local Files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button
- The process takes several minutes, so go and make yourself a cup of tea while you wait.
- Try running the game in windowed mode. In theory, this will require fewer resources than running the game in full-screen mode. How do you do this? Like this:
- Launch the game.
- Go to display/video settings.
- Check if the game has a Display mode option.
- Click the drop-down menu and select windowed mode instead of fullscreen.
- Save the changes and relaunch the game.
If none of these steps work, then you may want to contact the game developers for support. You can find their email address at the bottom of their website.
What Causes The Naraka: Bladepoint Crashing Error?
As indicated by the long list of possible fixes, there are several potential reasons for the Nakara: Bladepoint crashing error. It is very hard to know definitively what has caused a particular individual to suffer from it.
The error itself is fairly clear though. When a player attempts to load the game, they find themselves unable to launch successfully. Unfortunately, the game doesn't offer much by way of assistance when it comes to resolving this.
Happily though, we know that the solutions we've outlined above have worked for players. So work your way through them, and in the vast majority of cases, you'll be back online quickly.