It can be very frustrating when your Minecraft crashes. When you are trying to get a good run or build a certain type of block, and your game crashes, it’s not fun. This is especially true when you have spent hours building that one block! The last thing you want is to lose all your hard work. Whether you’re getting issues like Minecraft keeps crashing, or your Minecraft crashing on startup, here are some tips to put an end to it.
How To Fix Minecraft Crashing
If you have had an experience of Minecraft Crashing, then you can start by updating or reinstalling your video drivers. We’d recommend making sure that all your software is fully updated. In many cases, this will resolve the issue. But just in case this doesn’t work, there are some further steps you can try:
- Make sure that there are no there pending updates with your GPU. If you have an AMD graphics card, check here. For Intel, go here. And for GeForce, go here.
- Keep your game up to date and do install the new patches. You can download the latest Minecraft here.
- Stop overclocking your CPU as this may cause your games stuck on loading or crashing.
- Try restarting your PC. It works like a charm in most cases.
- Enabling VBOs for your Minecraft can cause the crash, so turning it off might fix the Minecraft Crashing issue. To do so,
- Navigate to Settings > Video Settings
- You’ll see VBOs, turn it OFF
- Restart your PC and launch the game.
Hopefully, one of these tips will fix your issue and you will be back in the game in no time.
Read More: Minecraft Server Error: How to fix Minecraft Server Connection Error, And Why Is My Minecraft Not Connecting To Servers?
What Causes Minecraft Crashing?
Minecraft crashing is not a fun thing to deal with, especially when you’re trying to play the game. There are several causes for Minecraft crashing: the mods, bugs in the game, the corruption of the game files, and the missing or outdated graphics card driver.
Mods are probably the most common cause of Minecraft crashing. If you are running a mod, it can cause your game to crash. So if you are using mods, make sure that you have them updated, or uninstall them. Also, if your graphics card is not up-to-date, it is possible that your Minecraft crashes on startup.
Read More: FIFA 22 Crashing: How To Fix FIFA 22 Crash On Start Up And On Loading Screen