Fans of Lost Ark have been enjoying the latest offering from Amazon Games. But one thing they have certainly not been enjoying is the Lost Ark purchase failed in-game error. This has been causing considerable frustration for affected players, who have been unable to make their desired purchases as they try to progress through the game.
If you are one of those poor souls, then we can help. We've put together some recommendations about what to do if you find yourself trapped in this nightmare. We'll also let you know a bit more about why the issue might be occurring. By the time you've finished, you'll be able to spend all your money.
How To Fix The Lost Ark Purchase Error
If you find yourself unable to complete a transaction, there are a few potential fixes for you to try:
- First and foremost, turn on the Steam overlay in the game. If the overlay is turned off, then purchases will be declined automatically. To do this:
- Go to Steam on the top hotbar.
- Select Settings.
- Select the In-Game tab, and then turn on Enable Steam Overlay while in-game.
Normally, this will be enough to fix the issue. But just in case:
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection. If you are on WiFi, try switching to a wired connection.
- Also check that the item you are trying to purchase isn't subject to a purchase limit. Some items are subject to either a weekly purchase limit, or can only be purchased as a one-off.
- Finally, although it may seem obvious, make sure your purchase details are correct. Has your bank card recently expired for instance?
If none of these remedies solves the problem, try contacting the Lost Ark Support team for additional assistance.
What Is The Lost Ark Purchase Failed In-Game Error?
This won't come as a shock to anyone, but this error occurs when you are trying to make an in-game purchase, and the transaction is not going through successfully. There are a few different reasons why this might be happening to you.
Most commonly is the Steam overlay being disabled. As we said above, this will automatically decline any attempted purchases. Beyond this, you may see this error if, for example, your internet connection was interrupted during the process of completing the transaction. This is why having the most stable internet connection possible is important. Alternatively, you may have cancelled the purchase before it was completed. Last, but not least, is the purchase limit that we mentioned earlier.
Whatever the underlying reason, try the solutions we mentioned above. These are your best shot at overcoming the in-game purchase error, and getting hold of whatever it was you wanted to buy.