Google Stadia is a cloud-based service that lets you stream games ala Netflix. But have you ever wondered if it works on the Apple iOS, especially for their iPhone and iPad devices?
Well I got the answer for you my friend. And yes it is possible.
You just need to follow some steps on the Safari browser. But once done, you can then stream a ton of games with your iOS-based tech.
And here's how to play Google Stadia games on your iPhone or iPad devices:
Prepare your Stadia account
The Google Stadia support page for iOS listed some of the most important things you need to prepare before playing your Stadia games.
- Create your own Google Stadia account here.
- Purchase at least one game in Stadia after creating your account.
- Make sure that the browser on your iPhone or iPad is Safari because if not, this won't work at all.
If you have all of those in to place, then proceed to set up Stadia on your iOS device.
READ MORE: Google Stadia update: Over 100 games coming to Google Stadia in 2021
Make Google Stadia official on your iOS device
This is what you need to do next:
- Start by launching your Safari browser and going to stadia.com to sign in your account.
- You will be directed to the Stadia home screen. Click the Share icon located on your iPhone's bottom part of the screen. For iPad users, you should see it at the top right part of your screen.
- Then select the Add to Home Screen option.
Easy right? If you have these all covered, you can now stream and play your games on Google Stadia! And you'll even have a handy shortcut on your phone or tablet's home screen.
READ MORE: Google Stadia closes first-party studios: Why is Jade Raymond leaving the company?
For more articles like this, take a look at our How To and Tech page.