There are many reasons to support the Razer devices, they are definitely among the most famous and reliable devices for serious gamers looking for devices that do the job at the right price. But some gamers are feeling frustrated when Razer Synapse failed to start.
But when Razer Synapse failed to start, there are things we can do to make it work.
How to fix Razer Synapse failed to start
The first thing you want to do is check if there are apps conflicting with Synapse, the main culprit usually being a firewall or an antivirus program. Then, try to run Razer Synapse as an administrator, by right-clicking on the app shortcut and selecting the appropriate option.
If this still hasn't been fixed it, check that the Razer services are running and restart them if needed. This is how to do it:
- Run "Task Manager" by right-clicking on the taskbar and selecting it;
- Select "Services";
- Check to see if these two services are running "Razer Central Service" and "Razer Synapse Service";
- Right-click on "Razer Central Service";
- Select "Start" or "Restart" as appropriate
If you can't find the services in the list, then we advise you to do a clean reinstall of the Synapse app, since probably something has gone wrong in the previous installation.
What are the requirements for Razer Synapse 3?
One other thing that is good to check is if the computer we are running the app on is actually capable of handling it. These are the requirements for Synapse 3:
- Windows 10 64-bit or Windows 11 (no app on MacOS);
- 500 MB of hard disk space;
- Remember to accept all licenses and provide a valid e-mail address;
- Being connected to the internet is required to activate the app and use all of its features.
This should hopefully help you run the app, otherwise, contact Razer support if you think you've done all you could.