If you are looking for a fast and easy way to dry clothes fast, then this article is for you.
Drying clothes is one of those chores that everyone dreads. The traditional method for drying clothes is to hang them on a line or tumble dry. But if you want to dry your clothes much faster, you have to be smart about it.
In this article, we will share some easy steps which will help you to dry clothes fast. Let's get started!
How To Dry Clothes Fast In Dryer
So, what do you do when you have a pile of wet laundry?
Well, if you have a washing machine, then you have the luxury of using the dryer to get your clothes dry. With the advent of dryers, we don’t have to worry about hanging our clothes out in the sun or wind anymore.
But how do you dry clothes fast in the dryer? Well, just put your garment in the dryer along with a few dry towels and turn the dryer on to the highest heat setting that is safe for the garment you're trying to dry. The towels will absorb the moisture from the garments and help them dry faster.
The more towels you use, the more quickly your clothes will dry. However, it is ideal to add two or three pieces of wet clothing with one or two towels, but nothing too heavy. Bear in mind that towels are often lint-heavy, so there is a chance that lint will build up on your garment.
This trick works best when you only need to dry one or two pieces of clothing in a hurry.
- Read More: How Often Should You Clean Your Carpet?
How To Dry Your Clothes Fast Without A Dryer
If you happen to not have a clothes dryer, no worries. You can still dry your clothes fast by following these simple steps:
- Wring your clothing out to wrench out as much water as possible.
- Put down a large, fluffy towel, then lay the wet garment on top.
- Roll up the towel tightly with the clothing inside.
- Now, twist the bundle. Start at one end, rolling methodically, and work your way along until the entire towel is tightly twisted.
- Unroll the bundle and place your clothing on a hanger to dry completely.
This trick works by squeezing excess water out of your clothes and into the towel. It will fast-track the drying process, and your laundry will be ready in less time than it would take normally. You can follow this method to dry clothes fast in indoors or a hotel room.
- Read More: Best Way To Clean Car Windows
How To Dry Clothes Fast With A Hair Dryer
Yes, you can use a hair dryer to dry your clothes fast. If you don't have a clothes dryer, a handheld hairdryer will do the job for you.
- First, wring out your clothes as much as possible using the above method.
- Next, put your wet clothes on a flat surface, such as a table or countertop. A hanger works as well.
- Now, put your hair dryer on the lowest setting, set it about 3 feet away from your clothes and start blowing air through your wet clothing.
The heat from the dryer will evaporate the moisture from your clothes, helping them dry faster than normal. You can follow this method to dry clothes fast in the rainy or winter seasons.
- Read More: How To Clean Windows Outside From The Inside
How To Dry Clothes Fast Indoors
Another similar trick is the iron and towel method. Place a clean towel on top of your garment and start ironing the towel. The towel will absorb the moisture from your garment, making them dry faster. Follow this method to dry clothes fast in a hotel room or dorm room.
Let’s be honest, a dryer isn't necessary to dry clothes fast. These methods work great, and they're quick and easy. With a piece of towel and a hair dryer/ iron box, you can get your clothes dry in a matter of minutes.
Go ahead, try them yourself!