The Alienware X51 PCs are really solid in terms of overall performance. But which GPU can you fit in there?
All three versions of the X51 correspond with some of the best graphics cards on the market.
Just pick one of those and you're ready to go with your full-powered PC!
And here's what you need to know on which graphics cards can fit in Alienware X51:
Dell Standard graphics cards
As we all know, there are the R1, R2, and R3 variants for this coveted PC.
The Alienware X51 fandom wiki listed the Dell standard graphics cards suitable for your Alienware X51 PCs.
- NVIDIA GT 545
- NVIDIA GTX 555
- NVIDIA GT 640
- NVIDIA GTX 645
- NVIDIA GTX 660
- NVIDIA GTX 670
- NVIDIA GTX 745 OEM
- NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti
- AMD Radeon R9 270(x)
- NVIDIA GTX 760 Ti OEM
- NVIDIA GTX 960
- NVIDIA GTX 970
- NVDIA GTX 1060 (Founders Edition)
- NVDIA GTX 1070 (Founders Edition)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4GB
- AMD Radeon R9 370 4GB
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
READ MORE: Where can I sell my Alienware laptop? How much money can I get for trading it in?
GPU upgrades for Alienware X51
Now if you want to upgrade the Dell standard GPUs included in your Alienware X51 PC, here's some of the most recommended ones:
- Dell CD6TT GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (X51 R1, 330W PSU, BIOS A14) (no mods)
- NVIDIA Gigabyte 1050 Ti (Works well with X51 R1) (240W PSU) (Bios A14)
- Zotac/Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 TI (no mods required)
Just make sure that, before doing so, you consult with a tech or PC expert about this. Or if you are one, just go for it!
READ MORE: How to set macros on Alienware keyboard