Scratching your head about where is Mol in Baldur’s Gate 3? Don’t worry, you’re not the only one having trouble finding this mischievous Tiefling.
You and your companions will be on the lookout for several different people, places, and things in Larian’s latest title. Some of these searches are quite unassuming, while others can lead you to the ancient Adamantine Forge.
So, if you can find your way to an ancient forge that can create legendary weapons, then you can definitely figure out where is Mol in Baldur’s Gate 3 with the help of this guide.
Where to find Mol
To get to Mol during Act 1, you’ll need to gain access to her hideout by going through a quest that involves some children around Emerald Grove.
Here’s how to start the quest and the steps required to finish it:
- From Emerald Grove, take the sandy path that leads northeast.
- While on this path, a quest titled “Investigate the Beach” will begin.
- When you get to the beach, you will find a boy named Mirkon.
- Mirkon will be attacked by four harpies. Help him defeat these enemies and you will be directed to another boy named Doni.
- Return to Emerald Grove to speak with Doni.
- Choose the dialogue option that says you want to see the Dragon’s Lair.
Doni will then open a hatch that leads to Mol’s hideout. Mol will be inside, ready to interact with you and your party.
How to find Mol during later acts?
Mol is one of those NPCs you will have multiple encounters with throughout the game. After finding her and her hideout in Act 1, you can find her at the Last Light Inn during Act 2, and either in the Moonrise Towers or Guildhall during Act 3.
If you find Mol in the Moonrise Towers, you will be given the option to help her escape. Regardless of your decision, or if you even find her at all, she will eventually find her own way out and make it to Guildhall.