Pokemon Home error 500 is a common issue encountered by Pokemon users today. This error can affect the experience of Pokemon users, especially those who are always moving and trading their Pokemon.
Despite the common occurrence of error 500, it's still good to know that Pokemon Home finally gets Scarlet and Violet support after a recent delay.
Read on to learn more about Pokemon Home error 500 and how to fix it.
What is Pokemon Home error 500?
Pokemon Home error 500 is related to the connection problem between the player's device and the Pokemon Home main server.
These are the possible causes of Pokemon Home 500 error:
- Connection loss or intermittent connection.
- App bug or corrupted internal files.
- Hardware failure due to viruses.
- Server downtime.
If you're worried that Pokemon Home 500 error might appear in the middle of a Pokemon transfer, then make it a habit to check the server or community first. This way, you'll be aware of current server downtimes, errors, or unresolved issues.
Also, if you own all Pokemon games on PC, mobile, 3DS, and Switch, make sure to link them all up in your Pokemon Home account!
How to fix Pokemon Home error 500
Pokemon Home error 500 can be fixed by applying some simple steps. The steps are easy to apply and understand.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Pokemon Home website and check for server announcements.
- Check if your Internet connection is stable. Change to mobile date if you're having problems with WiFi.
- Check if your device has security or app permission issues. Allow specific permissions for the Pokemon Home app.
- Reinstall the Pokemon Home app through the App Store or Play Store. Don't get the app from other sources.
Pokemon Home is consistently being updated since it is used by thousands of players around the world. So, there's no need to worry about permanent issues or data loss. The Pokemon Company is also keen on fixing server downtimes quickly because they can affect players' Pokemon trading and moving activities negatively.
What games are covered by Pokemon Home?
Pokemon Home connects all Pokemon games in one space. This allows convenient trading and transfers all the time!
These games are linked to Pokemon Home:
- Pokemon Sword & Pokemon Shield
- Pokemon Let's Go Eevee & Let's Go Pikachu
- Pokemon GO
- Pokemon Bank
Don't let a simple Pokemon Home 500 error stop your game. Troubleshoot your Pokemon Home App with the options discussed above!