Having an accurate contact card can be pretty handy. So in this article, we'll take a look at how to make or change your contact card on an iPhone.
Your contact card is where you can store personal information like your name, phone number, and home address on an iPhone. Having a contact card provides you with many benefits like easily sharing your info with contacts or getting directions to your house from Siri.
So let's get that contact card set up on your iPhone.
How to make a contact card on iPhone
Making a contact card is actually quite quick and easy. Here's how to set it up:
- Open the Contacts app.
- Tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the word "Edit" at the top right corner of your screen.
- Enter the information you want on your contact card like your name, contact info, birthday, or whatever else you'd like on there.
- Tap on "Done" at the top right corner of the screen to save your information.
Your personal information is now stored on your iPhone. To change or update your contact card, just follow the same steps listed above.
What is a contact poster?
A contact poster is a new feature for contact cards that came with iOS 17. Editing your contact poster allows you to customize how the call screen will look on someone else's iPhone when you call them.
Here's quick step-by-step guide on how to set up and edit your contact poster:
- Open your Contacts app.
- Tap on your contact card at the top of your screen.
- Open up the Contact Photo & Poster section.
- Tap on Edit.
- Tap on the plus sign (+) near the bottom of your screen.
- Edit your poster as you see fit. You can do things like select a photo or change the font style for your name.
- Tap on the Done button.
And now you have your very own contact poster! If you're a longtime user of iOS, then you may already be familiar with this process since it's very similar to customizing a lock screen.
That's pretty much it for setting up your contact card and poster on an iPhone. While you're here, you might also want to check out our tips on how to free up space on your iPhone.