There's nothing worse than being sick, well it definitely sucks in real life, but it's not much more fun in games. That's why many are wondering about how to cure sickess in DayZ, since you don't want your character to be wondering about using health and risking death.
Gamers have been having a great time with the survival game, with many wondering how to use sfdfsd and how to build a campfire. We've got guides for you.
But if you've just been feeling down in the dumps, then you need to get back to feeling healthy. Let's find out how to cure sickness, then.
How to cure sickness in DayZ
There are many ways to treat your character, depending on the type of sickness that is ailing them. For example, you might want to use bandages to stop bleeding or Codeine pills to quickly treat pain from minor physical injuries.
These are the major medical items you might want to bring with you:
- Bandages: will heal wounds quicker than just using rags.
- Codeine Pills: useful for minor injuries.
- Charcoal Tablets: great for food or chemical poisoning.
- Tetracycline Pills: can be used to treat many different diseases.
- Epinephrine Auto-Injector: this will reset your level of shock, use it when you're close to fainting.
- Morphine Auto-Injector: a last resort to avoid dying, but you'll have to be quick to regain health points.
The most important of these you want to always have on you are Bandages, Tetracycline Pills, and Charcoal Tablets. Ideally, you want to have had an EpiPen and Multivitamins too.
Let's look at some of the major diseases in the game as well, and how to treat them:
- Chloera - caused by drinking contaminated water. Treat it with tetracycline pills.
- Cold - caught from another survivor or being exposed to cold for too long. Treat it with Tetracycline pills.
- Flu: same as cold, but with some more worrying symptoms. Treat it with Tetracycline pills.
- Salmonella: eating uncooked meat. Treat it with charcoal tablets.
- Chemical poisoning: drinking or inhaling fuel or other chemicals. Treat it with charcoal tablets.
- Heart attack: shock or damage during a fight. Use your EpiPen to get back to feeling normal.
There are also sicknesses from which there is really no cure, like brain disease, which is just permanent.
That's all we have for you on how to cure sickness in DayZ. For more tips and tricks on the game, check out our guide on how to craft flag pole.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides page.