If you are playing online games, it is definitely necessary to always keep up to date with the latest news. That's why we have all the latest information about the Escape from Tarkov 0.14.1.0 patch. Want to find out what is new? Keep reading.
But if you want to be sure you are up-to-date with the latest changes and news, keep reading to find out what is going on with the Escape from Tarkov 0.14.1.0 patch.
Escape from Tarkov 0.14.1.0 patch notes
The 0.14.1.0 patch definitely seems to be all about fixing and reworking some things that players have noticed.
Here are some of the major changes:
- Readjusted the damage when bullets go through different layers of armor.
- Blunt damage now decreases when players are wearing soft armor.
- Adjusted head colliders and removed the possibility for bullets to pierce through a character's thorax and stomach.
- Adjusted the recoil parameters for pistols, shotguns, and the SKS carbine.
- Also, plate carrier and body armor integrated components have been upgraded to class 3 for the following armor:
- HighCom Trooper TFO body armor
- Ars Arma CPC MOD.1 plate carrier
- Crye Precision CPC plate carrier (Goons Edition)
- NPP KlASS Bagariy plate carrier
- ANA Tactical M2 plate carrier
- Crye Precision AVS plate carrier
- Crye Precision AVS plate carrier (Tagilla Edition)
- 5.11 Tactical TacTec plate carrier.
The developers have also shared that, in the near future, the in-game stash expansion and access to the practice co-op mode will become available for purchase in the profile page on the official Escape from Tarkov website. Also, all editions will now feature the possibility of purchasing access. For those players who own Edge of Darkness, the ability to play in practice co-op mode is available by default.
There have also been several fixes, such as adjustments to the visuals and geometry of Ground Zero and Streets of Tarkov, lack of camera shake for some weapons, and some of the weapons getting stuck sideways when switching from one sight to another while aiming in the left shoulder stance.
That's all you need to know on the latest 0.14.1.0 patch for Escape from Tarkov. For more tips and tricks on the game, check out the best settings.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides page.