Wondering what the Enshrouded classes are? Given the game's role-playing element, there has been curiosity regarding the available Enshrouded classes and the ability to choose them. In this guide, we'll take you through the Enshrouded classes list.
Enshrouded is an action RPG game focused on survival, allowing up to 16 players to collaboratively engage in activities such as base-building, hunting, and exploration. And yes, you can choose the class you want.
Enshrouded class list
In Enshrouded, you have the opportunity to craft your own class with the help of the game's skill tree. Using skill points, you can invest in various modifiers, abilities, and passives to tailor your playstyle.
Upon entering the game, characters initially lack specific playstyles. As you level up, you earn Skill Points, which can be spent to acquire talents and special abilities for your desired build. The skill tree menu, accessible by pressing the 'H' key, displays the available playstyles for you to explore.
There are 12 classes in Enshrouded, which are divided into three core attributes. These are
- Dexterity: Assassin, Beastmaster, Ranger, Survivor
- Intelligence: Battlemage, Healer, Trickster, Wizard
- Strength: Athlete, Barbarian, Tank, Warrior
Now, let's get into the details of each class.
- Assassin: Expands on the stamina skill category, concentrating on arrow-based attacks. By investing your skill points here, you can regenerate man with your arrows.
- Beastmaster: Focuses on poison resistance and connection with wild animals. You can call on wild animals to attack your enemies.
- Ranger: Improves Endurance, Dexterity, Stamina Recharge, Critical Chance, and Critical Damage, with specialisation in bow and arrow combat. By investing in this class, you can cause your ranged enemies to take more damage.
- Survivor: Emphasises endurance and survival skills, enhancing stamina and providing health, mana, and stamina restorations. Helps you run faster to stay alive for longer.
- Battlemage: Utilises Wands and offers increased magical damage absorption. Not very useful on its own, but when you combine it with the Tank's skills, you'll have a higher advantage.
- Healer: Beneficial for cooperative play, as you can heal your allies. There's also an ability to teleport across a short distance as you invest your skill points in this tree.
- Trickster: Integrates mana into gameplay, and rewards intelligence. Unlike Wizards, you don't have to use Staffs to use magic-based attacks.
- Wizard: Harnesses the power of Staffs with a focus on various magic types (electrical, fire, frost).
- Athlete: Emphasises agility, gives you plenty of Stamina and Health. You can perform jump attacks to deal more damage.
- Barbarian: Focused on hard-hitting melee combat and stunning enemies. Great for using the Two-Handed Hammer.
- Tank: Concentrates on melee combat, excelling in physical damage. Great for cooperative play as you'll draw your enemy's attention and take less damage due to your tanky abilities.
- Warrior: Splits into three paths (blunt, cutting, piercing) for melee combat. One-handed swords and axes are best for this path, as you can attack much faster with them.
That's all for the list of Enshrouded class. For more guides on this game, make sure to check out how to craft String in Enshrouded. Also, if you want to boost your Flame Altar, here's a handy guide on how to get Sparks in Enshrouded.