It’s always an exciting time when your favourite game receives a new update as it usually means new content, balance changes, and bugs getting fixed. For this guide, we’ll be taking a look at the Diablo 4 Season 3 patch notes to see what changes it will bring to the dungeon crawler.
One season in Diablo 4 lasts for about three months. During this period, players get to create new seasonal characters to grind through the game in an attempt to earn seasonal items. So if you’re looking to maximize what you can get out of a season, it’s important to take a look at the incoming updates.
Before we start going through the patch notes for Diablo 4 Season 3, feel free to go take a look at some of our guides like how to fix laggy gameplay in case you are experiencing lag and stuttering.
Patch notes for Diablo 4 Season 3
The third season of Diablo 4, also known as Season of the Construct, will bring about several changes and additions to the game including quality-of-life adjustments and new content. Here’s everything we know about Diablo 4 Season 3.
- Zoltune Kulle’s Legacy questline
- Seneschal companion
- Vaults, a new type of dungeon
- Arcane Tremors
- The Gauntlet, a weekly rotating dungeon
- Several new items including armour sets and weapon cosmetics
- Damage increase for Charge
- Shouts getting adjustments
- Overpower getting toned down
- Rabies gets a new Legendary and buff to Enhanced Rabies
- Buffs for Spirit Boons
- Blurred Beast aspect being redesigned
- New Unique for Lightning Storm called Unsung Ascetic’s Wraps
- Redesign for Aspect of Swelling Curse
- Adjustments for several Golems
- Friendly players and minions can now move through Bone Prison
- General buffs to underused skills
- Adjustments to ranged builds to make them more viable
- New Unique called Starfall Coronet that enhances Meteor
- Lightning Spear Critical Strikes can now make enemies Vulnerable
- Ball Lightning Enhancement getting toned down
- Helltides are now always active
- W-A-S-D movement for players on PC
- Extra stash tab
That’s all the info we have on the Diablo 4 Season 3 patch notes. For more on the hack-and-slash RPG, feel free to head on over to our sister site Gfinity for some guides like how to get Howler Moss and all Mystery Chest locations.