If you're experiencing Destiny 2 error code Currant, don't worry!
After Plum, Broccoli, and Calabrese, it is Currant that is taking its turn at making the lives of Destiny 2 players difficult. Many gamers are unable to play the sci-fi game due to this pesky error.
In this article, we will discuss what the Currant error code is and provide you with solutions on how to fix it, so you can get back to playing your favourite game without any interruptions.
What is Destiny 2 error code Currant?
Destiny 2 error code Currant indicates a connection issue that arises due to interruptions between the host and client. According to Bungie, these types of connection issues arise due to circumstances outside of their network.
Such connection issues can be caused by a range of factors, including problems with the internet service provider (ISP), packet loss, complications with network hardware, Wi-Fi glitches, and other variables that can affect the overall stability of the connection.
While Bungie states that the error code Currant is often caused by factors outside of their control and related to the player's network, we cannot rule out the possibility that the error may also be caused by an issue on Bungie's end.
How to fix Destiny 2 error code Currant
Destiny 2 error code Currant can be frustrating as it prevents players from logging into the game and may cause them to lose progress or miss out on rewards. Fortunately, there are several ways to fix this issue and get back online.
Here are some troubleshooting tips to fix Destiny 2 error code Currant:
- Check your internet connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable and working properly. You can try restarting your modem or router to see if it helps.
- Renew your IP address: Renewing your IP address can help in cases where the issue is caused by an IP address conflict or other network-related problems. Go over here for instructions.
- Check Bungie's server status: You can check the status of Destiny 2 servers on Bungie's website or on their social media pages. If the servers are down, you may have to wait until they are back online.
- Clear cache: Clearing the cache of your console or PC may also help resolve this error.
- Update the game: Ensure that the game is up-to-date and that there are no pending updates.
Hopefully, one of our suggestions will help you fix Destiny 2 error code Currant. If the error persists after trying the above steps, you can contact Bungie's support team for further assistance.
In case you encounter other annoying Destiny 2 error codes such as Anteater, Baboon, Bee, Beagle and Weasel once you are back in the game, we can definitely help you get rid of them.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides and Gaming page.