Of all the colorful locations you will travel to in Larian’s latest role-playing game, the Baldur’s Gate 3 Thorm Mausoleum may be one of the more eerie ones to visit. It’s easy to get spooked inside this dungeon with all the large, worn-out paintings lining its abandoned halls. Not to mention it’s an actual mausoleum.
And not only does the Thorn Mausoleum give off some unsettling vibes, there are some very real threats lurking about inside. Good thing your companions will be joining you.
But as creepy and dangerous as the place sounds, clearing the Baldur’s Gate 3 Thorm Mausoleum can reward you with some pretty valuable loot.
Where is the Thorm Mausoleum?
The Thorm Mausoleum is found within a region called the Shadow-Cursed Lands. As you may have guessed from its name, this area has been cursed with a shroud of darkness.
As for the mausoleum itself, it got its name from being the final resting place of a great warrior named General Thorm. You can also find a bunch of undead creatures and traps within Thorm Mausolem, so it's best to watch your step.
Most importantly, you can find an item called Kerheric’s Relic inside Thorm Mausoleum. This is your main reason for traveling to the place, but you will get the opportunity to grab additional items as well.
How to get to Thorm Mausoleum
You can travel to Thorm Mausoleum by getting to Moonrise Towers during Act 2. After arriving at Moonrise Towers, follow these directions to reach the mausoleum.
- When you get to Moonrise Towers, go straight ahead until you reach a flight of stairs that are near some traps.
- Go up the stairs until you get to a tree, then go left.
- Keep heading in the same direction until you find more stairs.
- Take the stairs and you will find the House of Healing.
- Keep going straight until you find the Surgery Room.
- Look for a key inside the Surgery Room and use it on the small door.
- Take the path on the left until you reach Thorm Mausoleum.
And that’s our guide on getting to Thorm Mausoleum in Baldur’s Gate 3. To better prepare yourself for this dungeon, check out our guides on how to heal and how to dual-wield weapons in the Dungeons and Dragons game.