FromSoftware’s mecha-based franchise is all about fast-paced action, but sometimes slowing things down for a bit of exploration can’t be helped. In this guide, we’ll show you where to find the Armored Core 6 hidden parts so that you can build your AC with some of the best components the game has to offer.
Whether you are facing down a boss in the single-player campaign or going toe-to-toe with one of your friends in multiplayer mode, using high-quality parts for your mech could be the difference between victory and defeat.
Customization is a huge aspect of this franchise, so let’s go ahead and learn how to find these Armored Core 6 hidden parts and give your mech more firepower.
Where to find Armored Core 6 hidden parts
You can usually find hidden parts inside of chests within areas of Armored Core 6 that aren’t easy to reach such as a room that is accessed through an elevator shaft or a tunnel you can get to by jumping off of a bridge. Not all chapters of the game have hidden parts, so we’ll list down where to find each part below.
Here are the different hidden parts in Armored Core 6 and where to find them.
WRECKER parts (head, core, arms, legs)
Each of these parts can be found during Infiltrate Grid 086, the first mission of Chapter 2. This is where you can find each WRECKER part:
- HC-3000 WRECKER Head: Behind you while entering an indoor area by dropping through a hole in the ceiling.
- CC-3000 WRECKER Core: When you find the room with a large furnace, climb up and over the furnace to drop down to another room. The chest with this part will be behind you after you land.
- AC-3000 WRECKER Arms: After obtaining the WRECKER Core, fly back up towards the furnace but make a left to enter a pipe. Travel through the pipe until you find a chest containing the Wrecker Arms.
- 2C-3000 WRECKER Legs: After returning to the furnace, enter the door to your left to find another large room. Fly up and to the right and you’ll find the chest with the WRECKER Legs being guarded by two mechs at the end of the track with a curved platform.
IA-C01W1: NEBULA Plasma Rifle
This weapon can be found in the Tunnel Sabotage mission of Chapter 3. After reaching the first objective marker for this mission, fly up and head to the left.
Move past the piston bridges and you should find an open room with a few enemies in it. Take these enemies out and you’ll find the chest with the plasma rifle on a ledge on top of the platform.
IA-C01G: AORTA Generator
You can acquire this part during the Survey the Uninhabited Floating City mission in Chapter 3. After shutting down the first ECM fog control device, keep traveling further into the city by following the curved railway.
Stay on this path until you come across three buildings. Make your way to the rooftop of the large building in the middle. You should find the AORTA Generator inside a chest on this building’s roof.
WB-0010: DOUBLE TROUBLE Chainsaw
This melee weapon is also found during Chapter 3, this time during the Eliminate “Honest” Brute mission.
To get to the chest with the chainsaw, fly towards the objective marker right after the mission starts. Keep flying down further past the objective marker until you find a platform that’s covered with laser sensors. The chest will be situated in the middle of the platform.
BC-0600: 12345 Booster
You can get this part in the same chapter and mission as the DOUBLE TROUBLE Chainsaw. After obtaining the chainsaw, fly toward your next objective marker until you find a platform that resembles a turntable.
When you get to this platform, make a right and head into a tunnel. Keep going through the tunnel until you get to a crane. The booster will be atop this crane.
WB-0000: BAD COOK Flamethrower
While still on the Eliminate “Honest” Brute mission in Chapter 3, don’t forget to pick up the BAD COOK Flamethrower.
When you reach the part of the mission that has some enemies being protected by an electric dome, keep flying past the barrier and hug the right wall. Keep going until you find an opening that lets you drop down into another room with laser sensors. The flamethrower will be in the chest on the floor which is being guarded by a few enemies.
EPHEMERA parts (head, core, arms, legs)
You can find these parts throughout several missions in Chapter 4. Here’s how to get to them.
- IA-C01L EPHEMERA Legs: You can find this part inside a room that is accessed by going down a shaft during the Underground Exploration – Depth 1 mission.
- IA-C01A EPHEMERA Arms: You can get these arms by going through a circular tunnel during Underground Exploration – Depth 2. To get to the tunnel, jump off the bridge after defeating G4 Iguazu.
- IA-C01C EPHEMERA Core: At the start of Underground Exploration – Depth 3, get to the bridge that is on the other side of the circular structure sitting in the middle of the cave. You’ll find the chest with the core at the end of the bridge.
- IA-C01H EPHEMERA Head: This one isn’t as hidden as the other parts in this section since you’ll pass by its chest while doing the main mission. You can find it at the bottom of a series of drops.
IA-C01F: OCELLUS FCA
This part is found at the start of the Underground Exploration – Depth 3 mission in Chapter 4. After going into the cave at the beginning of the mission, make a right and head towards the catwalk.
Keep going along the catwalk until you have to fly over a gap and onto another catwalk. You will find the hidden part behind some generators at the end of the platform.
IA-C01B: GILLS Booster
You can acquire this part during Underground Exploration – Depth 2 in Chapter 4. It is found inside a room at the end of a tunnel with yellow lights.
You can get to this tunnel by jumping off of the bridge where you were attacked by a mech with blue lasers.
IA-C01W3: AURORA Light Wave Cannon
This weapon can be picked up from the roof of a building during the Reach the Coral Convergence mission in Chapter 4. To get to this building, head right instead of towards the mission waypoint and keep following the mission boundary until you see a broken highway.
IA-C01W2: MOONLIGHT Light Wave Blade
This weapon is also found during Reach the Coral Convergence. Instead of turning right at the mission start towards the Light Wave Cannon, fly to the left until you reach the broken bridge.
Fly over the bridge and you’ll encounter a wheel enemy. After defeating this enemy, go to the end of the bridge and jump to the ruins below to get to the Light Wave Blade.