If you are plagued by Apex Legends Mobile error code 201, this guide is for you!
Like its PC and console versions, Apex Legends Mobile is not free from technical glitches and errors. While engine error and error code 30005 are troubled PC users, mobile players are pestered by error code 201.
In this article, we'll explore the causes of Apex Legends Mobile error code 201 and provide you with effective solutions to fix it.
What is Apex Legends Mobile error code 201?
According to an EA community manager, Apex Legends Mobile error code 201 indicates that the connection between the players and the game servers has been lost.
When players encounter error code 201, they may be unable to log in to the game, face lag and connectivity issues, or experience sudden disconnections during gameplay.
Network disconnection can occur due to a number of reasons, such as network issues, server maintenance, outdated game versions, or corrupted game files.
How to fix Apex Legends Mobile error code 201
Encountering error code 201 can be frustrating as it can prevent you from accessing the game, disrupt gameplay, and lead to sudden disconnections during matches.
If you're encountering Apex Legends Mobile error code 201, here are some of the most effective methods you can try to fix the issue:
- Check server status: Visit the official website or social media handles of the game developers, Respawn Entertainment, to check the server status. If there is a server issue, you may have to wait until the developers resolve it.
- Check your network connection: Make sure your device is connected to a stable and secure network. If you're using a cellular network, try switching to a Wi-Fi network or vice versa.
- Update the game: Ensure that you're running the latest version of Apex Legends Mobile as version mismatch can cause connection issues. You can check for updates in your device's app store or through the game's settings menu.
- Restart the game: Close the Apex Legends Mobile app and restart it. This can help refresh the game and clear any temporary issues.
If you've tried all the above methods and are still encountering Apex Legends Mobile error code 201 you can contact Apex Legends Mobile support for further assistance.
How to prevent connection errors in Apex Legends Mobile
Apex Legends Mobile is an online multiplayer battle royale game that allows players to compete against each other in real-time matches. As an online game, it requires a stable internet connection to function properly.
A stable internet connection ensures that the game can communicate effectively with the server and other players. It helps to prevent connection drops, disconnections, lag, and other issues that can interrupt gameplay or cause errors.
Here are some tips to help you avoid connection errors:
- Check your internet connection: Before starting the game, make sure that your internet connection is stable and has a strong signal. You can check your internet speed using a website like speedtest.net to ensure that you have enough bandwidth for the game.
- Close other apps and downloads: When playing Apex Legends Mobile, make sure to close any other apps or downloads that may be using your internet bandwidth. This can help to ensure that you have enough bandwidth for the game and reduce the chances of connection errors.
- Update the game and your device: Keeping your device and the game updated can help to ensure that you have the latest features and bug fixes. This can also help to improve the stability of the game and reduce the chances of connection errors.
By following these tips, you can help to avoid connection errors such as error code 201 and enjoy a smooth and uninterrupted experience while playing Apex Legends Mobile.