Have you been having issues boarding your very own private Tie Fighter because of Battlefront 2 error code 721? Here's a look at what to try to fix the issue and get back behind the cockpit.
Battlefront 2 has been racking up players and it is still a very much beloved game, despite some technical problems such as Battlefront error code 770. Players of DICE's multiplayer shooter are still very much enjoying the game and its several gameplay modes.
Still, errors such as 721 can sometimes transform a nice gameplay session after a hard day's work into swearing and anger rage. So, keep reading to find out what can you do to successfully log in, keep the waiting to a minute to get back and strike back against the Emperor.
How to fix Battlefront 2 error code 721
First of all, make sure the EA servers are up and running, you can do so by checking EA's website. If everything looks okay on the servers' side, it might be your connection acting up, so try a quick restart of the router (and your PC/console as well), then try again.
If this still hasn't helped you, you might want to try and change the default DNS in Windows. Here's how to do it:
- Scroll down to IP Settings and select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties.
- Open the Control Panel and click on Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center.
- Find the Wifi adapter you are currently using and click Change adapter settings.
- Scroll down and select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties.
- In the General tab, and then click on Use the following DNS server address. Replace the Preferred DNS server values with 22.214.171.124. Also, replace the Alternate DNS server values with 126.96.36.199.
- Do the same for Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6), using 2001:4860:4860::8888 as the Preferred DNS server, and 2001:4860:4860::8844 as the Alternate DNS server.
- Reboot your router and PC then try again. If that still hasn't worked, you might try also renewing IP Configuration. Here's how to do it:
- Click the Start button or the Windows key on your keyboard, and type cmd into the Windows search box.
- Right-click the Command Prompt which appears then choose Run as administrator.
- Input the command
ipconfig/releaseand hit Enter. Then go ahead and write
ipconfig/renewand hit Enter.
Hopefully, these fixes can help you jump back into the game, otherwise, it might be best to just wait.
What is Battlefront 2 error code 721?
If you're getting this error, then you're seeing the following message on your screen:
Failed to connect to the EA Servers Online features will be unavailable. Please check your internet connection and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.
Unfortunately, that's all the information one has to go on, as mentioned the problem could be on your end, or on the servers' side. One of our suggestions will help you fix the Battlefront 2 error code 721 if the issue is on your end.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Gaming page.