Are you experiencing a black screen in PGA Tour 2K23?
PGA Tour 2K23 is a highly anticipated game in the PGA TOUR 2K series, and fans can finally get their hands on the title. There are, however, a few issues that have cropped up, such as the PGA TOUR 2K23 black screen issue.
While this may not seem like as bad as PGA Tour 2K23 not downloading issue, a lot of players find it really frustrating. Well, the good news is that it is possible to fix this issue and we are gonna show you how. Read on!
How to fix PGA Tour 2K23 black screen
There you are, having a great time playing the newly-released PGA Tour 2K23. You're hitting your tee shots and enjoying the course, but then the screen goes black, ruining your whole experience.
You are sitting there staring at the unsightly black screen for what seems like an eternity, wondering how you're going to get out of it. That's where we come to the rescue! We have compiled a list of possible fixes for you to try out.
If you are on a PC
- Update your graphics drivers as it is the most common cause of a black screen.
- Alt+Tab out of the game window, wait a few moments then try going back into it.
- Try switching to full screen and then back to borderless. Alternatively, if you're already in full screen, just go borderless > full screen > then back to borderless.
- Set the resolution and refresh rate to the default settings of your monitor.
- Verify the integrity of game files on Steam, in case corrupted game files are causing the issue.
- Try disabling your antivirus or firewall and see if it makes any difference.
If you are on a console
- Check that the HDMI cable connections to your console and to your TV are secure.
- Try disconnecting every device or peripherals from the console except the HDMI cable, mains lead and Ethernet cable to see if an attached peripheral is causing the issue.
- Power cycle your console.
- Reset the display settings of your console.
- Your last resort is to uninstall and reinstall the game, in case the game files are damaged or corrupted.
Hopefully, one of the pointers we outlined here will solve the PGA TOUR 2K23 black screen issue. If it doesn't, your only option is to get in touch with the devs. Maybe a bug in the game is to blame for the issue, and if that is the case, only the devs can fix it.
You can contact them via their support website or report the issue on their official Twitter handle. They will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible as they did with the PGA TOUR 2K23 won't load issue.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Gaming page.